Id Be Happy To Try Myself As An Experiment

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
im willing to try everyrhing anti androgens orall local new everything as an experiment i want to take a hit for the hair loss comunity world
but the only thing is im poor you would have to provide and i would be using these stuff under your supervission just appoint someone to look at me
i have no problem with that

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? You can't afford even spironolactone?

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try sperm on top of your head then... seems legit and free but unorthodox

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sperm????!!! is there anything scientifically about this or just traditional

Search the forum.

It is rich in prostaglandinen and spermidine, both proven to be good for your hair.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also Sertaconazole nitrate and Miconazole are pretty cheap. If you get both, use on in the morning and the other in the evening.

If you can handle it, shower your scalp 5min at 42 degree celsius. It should activate the heatshock proteins in your skin, possibly having positive effects on your hair as well.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It provoc pretty much hair multiplication.... same a wounding so maybe theres something to combine

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also Sertaconazole nitrate and Miconazole are pretty cheap. If you get both, use on in the morning and the other in the evening.
I am getting my miconazole notrate cream tomorrow and ill start the treatment with derma stamp 1.5...... and zinc sulphate as worm protocol, but what is the best, miconazole or sertaconazole??

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am getting my miconazole notrate cream tomorrow and ill start the treatment with derma stamp 1.5...... and zinc sulphate as worm protocol, but what is the best, miconazole or sertaconazole??

Both should be good. If you ask me, the second one is better as I think PGE2 is stronger than the PGE1 miconazole increases. Make sure to check if anything reacts to the zinc. I say this because zinc and minoxidil react to each other and become both useless if you bring it together.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is also interesting...

pgd2 inhibits itching

seems like the argument is that when you have an itch... scratching it releases pgd2... which stops the itch. While I'm not sure how this relates to sertaconazole... it does speak to the whole pge2, pgd2 relationship to hairloss...

For instance, most of us Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers are well aware of the androgenic itch that accompanies hairloss... Obviously, something is causing an immune response... and pgd2 is reacting to that... whether or not that is what is stopping our hair from growing is still yet to be seen...

For instance, I literally have an itch in my problem zone right now, even if I don't scratch it, it will eventually go away... could it be the pgd2 my body sends that area in response to the itch?

So as it stands, my hypothesis is... androgen + hair follicle = immune response (inflammation, itching) = increase in pdg2 to try and stop the itch = inhibition of hair growth

Basically the body is saying, there is something wrong with this hair follicle... shut it down... and pdg2 is the assassin hired to do the job.

-------------------------

Maxster

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is also interesting...

pgd2 inhibits itching

seems like the argument is that when you have an itch... scratching it releases pgd2... which stops the itch. While I'm not sure how this relates to sertaconazole... it does speak to the whole pge2, pgd2 relationship to hairloss...

For instance, most of us Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers are well aware of the androgenic itch that accompanies hairloss... Obviously, something is causing an immune response... and pgd2 is reacting to that... whether or not that is what is stopping our hair from growing is still yet to be seen...

For instance, I literally have an itch in my problem zone right now, even if I don't scratch it, it will eventually go away... could it be the pgd2 my body sends that area in response to the itch?

So as it stands, my hypothesis is... androgen + hair follicle = immune response (inflammation, itching) = increase in pdg2 to try and stop the itch = inhibition of hair growth

Basically the body is saying, there is something wrong with this hair follicle... shut it down... and pdg2 is the assassin hired to do the job.

-------------------------

Maxster

There are still question marks behind the itches. It might be part of the fact that pgd2 is a mast cell reaction.

Either way if you got problem with itching you might try niacin in your zinc topical.
Also possible: topical cetirizine; diclofenac (you can make it liquid with 3% lactic acid so you can apply it with a pipette); I would use these options only every second day and after every three weeks pause one weeks to avoid tolerance building as well as negative effects on pge2.

Serta increases pge2, not sure what makes you related it with pgd2.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It increase both i think

I thought about that before, if it increases cox2-expression it most likely is the case. It might not be for you then, as you dont do anything to stop the inflammation cascade (though many people have success with minoxidil only as well) at all and zinc wont be strong enough. Sert should be tested, hence I posted it here.

Yeah, edited it in my main thread: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20505747
Seems like it works over cox2. Nothing bad necessarily, esp if you got a pgd2 inhbitor.

Thanks for reminding me bro.

Last edited:

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I buyed a mix of of essential oil to make my homemade one inspired of vicks vaporub to treat my scalp acné/inflamation

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was thinking to use it each 3 day after one month of nico... nitrate