Ian Zierling Dancing With Stars

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Known to have work done on frontal...not too bad, but when when you watch show .....can notice, (on TV now), or should I say we "experts" can notice.

Ian%20Ziering-SGG-028762.jpg

u120

Reaction score
Oh, no doubt. I remember when he was first going through it, probably btw 5-10 yrs ago. It was very obvious...atleast to me. But i consider myself an expert, considering I have had 5 hair transplants myself.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Even so I bet that 99% of the general public dont notice and its better than being nw3or4.

G

i heard he did but how can yo u guys tell?

what Norwood is he now anyway? 2.5?

G

I would say he is between 2.5 and 3. His forehead is just huge and the hair transplant area looks very thin,too.

G

Taugenichts said:
I would say he is between 2.5 and 3. His forehead is just huge and the hair transplant area looks very thin,too.

hmm. is the forehead taugenichts huge or just regular huge?

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
youre friggin warped. maybe without the transplant hed be a Norwood 3. you do realize a Norwood 3 looks like this
norwood_3.gif

use your brain. his hair looks nothing like that.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its just a nw2 but a high one. Or if you want to get technical Norwood 2.20128. :lol:

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
JayB said:
Taugenichts said:
youre friggin warped. maybe without the transplant hed be a Norwood 3. you do realize a Norwood 3 looks like this
norwood_3.gif

use your brain. his hair looks nothing like that.

I'll have to agree that this is no way a NW3. I believe he's always had a high hairline and when he was going to a NW3, it was just attenuated, but I'm not sure if he ever actually progressed to a full blown NW3.

u120

Reaction score
JayMan said:
i heard he did but how can yo u guys tell?

what Norwood is he now anyway? 2.5?

Even with the best surgeons, ,and we have to assume Ian as well as the likes of Mel Gibson and Deuce Bigalow and King of Queens dude have access to the best, there is always a somewhat obvious appearance to the hairline. I think the best I have seen yet is Robin Williams.

G

JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:

hmm. is the forehead taugenichts huge or just regular huge?

Sry, but what do you mean? It is huge compared to a Non-male pattern baldness sufferer. It reminds a little bit on the forehead of Doug from King of Queens.

My forehead is similiar to his, though not as big and obviously more natural looking.

s.a.f

Reaction score
People have different sized foreheads Taug. I have never at any point in my life had what you would class as a NW1 ie. a low hairline that goes straight across. I see many people with hair similar to Ians they just have a mature hairline they are not going bald.