I would like some advice

brgrd

Reaction score
Hi,
apologies if this is in the wrong forum/sub-forum.

I am 27 years old and have serious thinning problems in two areas. The first is at the top of my head where I now have a bald spot. More recently, the hair at the front (to the sides) has started thinning.

The thinning first started about two and a half years ago. My dad had practically the same pattern of balding when he was around 30 (lucky me!).

I am interested in Dr. Richard Lee's Topical solution (I am allergic to Propylene glycol and must have a propylene glycol-free solution and cannot therefore use Rogaine).

I am worried because I know nothing about this treatment and have never met the good doctor.

I would be grateful for any reassurance regarding Dr. Lee (and the treatment) and also, for any other suggestions people may have.

I am very hesitant about using any hormone-affecting drugs and prefer to stay topical (although I am no expert and may be worrying unnecessarily).

Thanks,

brgrd.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you actually may be worrying unnecessarily about propecia, the side effects are rare, reversible, and typically involve some loss in libido if they occur at all. Even though the oral drugs aren't for everyone, you should know that with topicals, you may get some regrowth and that may last for five years or so, but baldness will creep up on you again. You will never really get at the "root" of male pattern baldness that is DHT unless you have a DHT inhibitor in the mix. Do some research on it and make a educated decision- this site is a great place to start.

as for Dr. Lee's, i don't personally use it but it comes very highly recommended on this site for its fast drying capabilities compared to regular ol' rogaine. It is definitely legit. don't be scared if you get a little shedding, its totally normal. welcome :)

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brgrd said:
I am very hesitant about using any hormone-affecting drugs

If not affecting your hormones is a priority for you my initial advice would be to stop drinking bovine milk, and eating red meat, and consuming heavily processed foods, and any foods coming into contact with plastic softeners (wet fish/meat packaged in plastic etc) also avoid foods with soy/soya products (estrogen issues) and non-organic foods, also avoid cigarette smoke, alcohol, physical exertion, growing old, artificial light after sunset (meletonin issues) and simples sugars (insulin issues).

Dr Lee's stuff is very good.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I am interested in Dr. Richard Lee's Topical solution (I am allergic to Propylene glycol and must have a propylene glycol-free solution and cannot therefore use Rogaine).

I am worried because I know nothing about this treatment and have never met the good doctor.

I would be grateful for any reassurance regarding Dr. Lee (and the treatment) and also, for any other suggestions people may have.

Dr Lee is the man. He's been around forever and if helps any - I've been a satisfied Dr. Lee patient for years.

Go to his website and e-mail him directly. He will respond to your questions.