I woke up with a head of hair like Colin Farrell!

Deaner

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and lookedf in the mirror and :freaked2: I had a head of hair like Colin Farrell! No recession of the temples, full, thick, head of hair. I styled it up, and now i'm ready to go out and pimp. Take it easy brothers, hope your success story's as good as mine!

need_hair04

Reaction score
if you have hair like collin then you arent goin bald nor where you at any point!! get off finasteride it has no use for you... that is unless you've been on it for 1-2 years already which would explain such regrowth

Deaner

Reaction score
I didn't know Devito was Irish tynan :wink: Of course, Farrell is :p

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i woke up and i had a thickes afro , i need to get braids to get rid of the bugs in it :roll:

G

Wezz said:
i woke up and i had a thickes afro , i need to get braids to get rid of the bugs in it :roll:

AHH.gif

fred

Reaction score
Deaner said:
I woke up this morning and lookedf in the mirror and :freaked2: I had a head of hair like Colin Farrell!
Dude, the same thing happened to me this morning!!! :eek:
Except that it wasn't in that order. I looked in the mirror and had a head of hair like Colin Farrell, THEN I woke up.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner didn't you say about a month or 2 ago that you had the same exact hairline as Ashton Kutcher, which in the picture provided was at least a Norwood 2? I do not know what treatment you are on but lemme get the secret.

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Just found this thread,
it made me laugh,
i've nothing inspired to add,
but...

BUMP!

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
(That was my centenary post by the way - a modest achievement I know, but a landmark in personal hairloss nevertheless)

G

AKA said:
(That was my centenary post by the way - a modest achievement I know, but a landmark in personal hairloss nevertheless)

1 post = 1 new hair