I wish my head wasnt HUGE!!!!!?

Britannia

Reaction score
But then you wouldnt havent to use a stimulating and interesting forum like this.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I wish my forehead wasn't so high. :freaked2:

VWdude

Reaction score
I wish i didn't start balding period...

f***, this sucks.

Sol_5

Reaction score
all the girls tell me my head is huge too

wouldn't be such a problem if there were condoms big enough to fit 8)

SE-freak

Reaction score
If you are gonna wish for something, wish for hair.

This will hit the heart of the problem. Haha... right.

Axon

Reaction score
Sol_5 said:
all the girls tell me my head is huge too

wouldn't be such a problem if there were condoms big enough to fit 8)

Same here man! The shadow of my c*** killed my girl's sh*t-su the other day. It's just a monster.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Just shave it you puss. That's a weak excuse. I have a big round head and I shave mine, it looks good. Makes your head look smaller.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
God damm it, this is fcking hard to deal with! Don't push people like that! Tht is not cool! I'm just like jeffsss, and I'm having the struggle of mylife right now, you cannot imagine. I know i'm a drama queen etcs, but I'm telling you, this has got me so far over the edge, I never in my life thought I could feel like this. Never in my life. Show some sensitivity you jerk! How do you know how he looks like? We don't all have the same psychology that would allow us to be as resilient as you!

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ikaponthus said:
Just shave it you puss. That's a weak excuse. I have a big round head and I shave mine, it looks good. Makes your head look smaller.

This will give you a chance to try my patented FullHeadOfHair-ButShavedâ„¢ Look.

It works like this.

1). Shave your head.

2). Buy the highest factor sunscreen you can lay your hands on.

3). Apply the sunscreen to where a full healthy head of hair would sit, full temples and everything! ('stipple' it a little at the edges)

4). Sit out in the sun for a couple of hours down at your local park (USA) or drag your corpse like body to the local tanning salon (UK)

Right, what you find you should end up with (if you are subtle and do not over do it) is the kind of tanned look someone with a full head of hair would get if they shaved their head. The untanned area, which is now your 'fake' perfect hairline, should look even better when your hair starts to grow a little.

:freaked:

briancl

Reaction score
i probably have the biggest forehead in the world. add that to receding hairline. i am unstoppable!!!

SE-freak

Reaction score
Radio said:
ikaponthus said:

This will give you a chance to try my patented FullHeadOfHair-ButShavedâ„¢ Look.

It works like this.

1). Shave your head.

3). Apply the sunscreen to where a full healthy head of hair would sit, full temples and everything! ('stipple' it a little at the edges)

4). Sit out in the sun for a couple of hours down at your local park (USA) or drag your corpse like body to the local tanning salon (UK)

Right, what you find you should end up with (if you are subtle and do not over do it) is the kind of tanned look someone with a full head of hair would get if they shaved their head. The untanned area, which is now your 'fake' perfect hairline, should look even better when your hair starts to grow a little.

The inversion of this would be much more interesting, but rather costly I am afraid due to the area covered.

If you could get that black, charcoal-like tone it would be awesome! You wouldn't have to worry about losing your hair from chemotherapy too.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
You wouldn't have to worry about losing your hair from chemotherapy too.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Weepy said:
God damm it, this is fcking hard to deal with! Don't push people like that! Tht is not cool! I'm just like jeffsss, and I'm having the struggle of mylife right now, you cannot imagine. I know i'm a drama queen etcs, but I'm telling you, this has got me so far over the edge, I never in my life thought I could feel like this. Never in my life. Show some sensitivity you jerk! How do you know how he looks like? We don't all have the same psychology that would allow us to be as resilient as you!
I don't think what I said warrants this kind of reaction. But you are obviously having a harder time than most dealing with your hair-loss. I hope you get it together mate. I can understand how it feels, I felt like sh*t for a while to, but I got over it and realised the truth: it's not that important and doesn't have big impact on any aspect of your life at all unless you let it. That may sound unimaginable now, but it's true. Good Luck anyway.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Radio said:
ikaponthus said:

It works like this.

1). Shave your head.

Hehe. That's funny. :)

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ikaponthus said:
I felt like $#iT for a while to, but I got over it and realised the truth: it's not that important and doesn't have big impact on any aspect of your life at all unless you let it. That may sound unimaginable now, but it's true. Good Luck anyway.

Yep, same here, well said ikaponthus.