Reaction score
BBCs look so good bald...

431f4837791cfb07e67b2beb689991f6.jpg

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
BBCs look so good bald...

431f4837791cfb07e67b2beb689991f6.jpg

Because of course every bald black man looks exactly like this one bald black guy. And partly why this one black guy (in the pic you posted) is attractive is because his clothes have a feminine flair. He's using clothing with a feminine flair to enhance what attractiveness he has left after losing his hair.

By the way there are good looking bald white guys too. For example, Yul Brynner is not considered black and here take a gander at him:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yul...kUB3yyRwM:&usg=__oGCpsCafy2dE22pp7VeM1r0z6VU=

- - - Updated - - -

And here's lily white Billy Zane:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bil...7AkIQg&biw=1920&bih=979#imgrc=wis4RjF5OA7yGM:

So these pics prove that all white men are attractive when they lose their hair and all white men rock the bald look, so now all white men can stop crying that they can't rock the bald look like all black men can.

- - - Updated - - -

And scroll down after opening the below link to see a white guy with long blond hair I would rather look like than the bald black guy you're touting as great looking.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...-Tutorial-How-to-get-laid-as-a-bald-man/page5

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I'd sooner wish for my hair to grow back than wish to change my ethnicity to one that tends to suit your hairloss more. I mean, looking good bald is great and all but it's not worth the whole having to live in a systematically racist society thing.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
The vast majority of white people are not racist, far from it, we would never discriminate over someone because he's black or Arab.

Also, implying that racism is only a problem from whites is in itself a racist thing to say.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bbc pass as a white dude, for black men, bbc or real male pattern baldness is the same, no one can tell the stubbles, and black men look good bald because it doesnt stand out like a freakin light bolb.
if i had my hair i would probably go bbc or really close trim. i think its a clean healthy look unlike realy baldness.

which makes me wonder why no one gave this kind of fix a try, companies target full mop solutions, while just stubbles would be great! they just dont have a "deep" true grasp of what it means to be bald i guess.

shookwun

Reaction score
OK now I'm confused.

BBC = big black c***
BBC = bald by choice

About which one are we talking about?

Not no one. This was my idea when going for my hair transplant. Getting enough coverage too look like I'm shaved by choice.

Its slang derived from BB misc and spread onto other forums for labeling a black dude.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Racism is sure thing in some countries..okay..every onr knows about that..
If you take Racism in context of visual point of view..

all beautiful and handsome people can make friends too easily,they can be popular too easily,there bllsihts are tolerated by everyone,
but if you are not good luking,every step is a struggle.
Making friends with female becomes too dificult when they are not in your field,
while any good looking person can do it with a charm..

Bald means Ugly to many people,no matter how damned your face is.

We at Hairloss Talk speak this look better bald,that look better bald.

Many people will never take names of such heroes in first place.

Many female friends knows about heroes in hollywood like christian bale,leo di caprio,even Neo of matrix,but they will never talk about any bald actor.

If was not bald,i 100% guarentee will have never taken name of jason statum in first place,
his only movie i seen is Death Race.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
By the way there are good looking bald white guys too. For example, Yul Brynner is not considered black and here take a gander at him:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yul...kUB3yyRwM:&usg=__oGCpsCafy2dE22pp7VeM1r0z6VU=

- - - Updated - - -

And here's lily white Billy Zane:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bil...7AkIQg&biw=1920&bih=979#imgrc=wis4RjF5OA7yGM:

LOL, none of the white guys you posted look good bald. They don't look terrible, but would look much better with hair. Especially Billy Zane.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is better than bald. :hairy:

I don't understand what this whole thing that's been going around that a certain race looks particularly better than the other bald. It just doesn't make sense to me.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Racism is sure thing in some countries..okay..every onr knows about that..
If you take Racism in context of visual point of view..

all beautiful and handsome people can make friends too easily,they can be popular too easily,there bllsihts are tolerated by everyone,
but if you are not good luking,every step is a struggle.
Making friends with female becomes too dificult when they are not in your field,
while any good looking person can do it with a charm..

Bald means Ugly to many people,no matter how damned your face is.

We at Hairloss Talk speak this look better bald,that look better bald.

Many people will never take names of such heroes in first place.

Many female friends knows about heroes in hollywood like christian bale,leo di caprio,even Neo of matrix,but they will never talk about any bald actor.

If was not bald,i 100% guarentee will have never taken name of jason statum in first place,
his only movie i seen is Death Race.

I totally 100% agree with what you have said.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, none of the white guys you posted look good bald. They don't look terrible, but would look much better with hair. Especially Billy Zane.

I feel that the degree of attractiveness for bald Billy Zane, bald Yul Brynner, NW5 Ed Harris is comparable to that of the black man in the picture submitted by Norwood as his proof that ALL black men look good bald. The only reason the black man's picture feels more attractive than the white men's pictures is that the black man is wearing feminine looking clothing, which enhances his attractiveness. The glamour lighting and air-brushing in the black man's photo also adds to the ambiance of attractiveness in the photo. The black man's picture is a glamour-photo. The lighting in the pictures of Yul Brynner, Billy Zane, and Ed Harris is plain lighting. There is no air-brushing in the photos of the white men - look how visible Yul Brynner's wrinkles are. The pics of the white guys are plain pictures, not glamour photos. If you take the glamour lighting, air brushing, and feminine clothing from the black mans picture then he would look no better than Zane, Brynner, or Harris.

I agree that Billy Zane, Yul Brynner, and Ed Harris look better with full heads of hair, especially Billy Zane, but the same holds true for Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, and Terrance Williams the 3rd. My point is that the attractiveness of black men in general, the same as white men in general, is damaged profoundly by hair loss. Some of the white posters here are suggesting that black men are less deserving of empathy over their hair loss than white men are. They're suggesting that black men's hair is less valuable than white men's hair. They're suggesting that white men deserve treatment for their hair loss more than black man do. I totally disagree.

In general, the people of all demographics (race/gender) lose a life-changing amount of attractiveness as a result of baldness even if some individuals in each demographic don't lose as much attractiveness as other members of that specific demographic. In other words, while some women may retain a modicum of attractiveness after hair loss that is not true of women in general. I've seen lots of bald, unattractive, rough-looking black guys just like I've seen a lot of bald, unattractive, rough-looking white guys. Some white posters here are inventing reasons why they deserve more empathy over their hair loss than people of other demographic(s) do. Check out the below link to see how damaged black men's looks can be from hair loss. Scroll down to my post that contains before and after pics of Bill Cosby, Clarence Williams the 3rd, and OJ Simpson. These guys have suffered SEVERE cosmetic damage.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...-Tutorial-How-to-get-laid-as-a-bald-man/page8

- - - Updated - - -

Hair is better than bald. :hairy:

I don't understand what this whole thing that's been going around that a certain race looks particularly better than the other bald. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I know. And it sounds racist to me. It sounds to me like some bald white guys are inventing a phony justification to claim that they have a heavier burden in regards to their hair loss than the members of entire other demographic(s) do. They're inventing phony reasons why they deserve more compassion in regards to their hair loss than the people of other demographic(s) do. Their point is that because they are white men they deserve a cure more than the people of other demographic(s). Give me a break.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
lol at all the pictures of Billy Zane with glasses as a makeshift hairline.

He isn't using the glasses as a hairline.

People who wear reading glasses need them sometimes but not other times and when they don't need them some people move them up the forehead to get them out of the way and when they need them they move them back down over the eyes. Keep in mind that reading glasses are in effect magnifying glasses.

Billy Zane's glasses are probably reading glasses.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Then why are there so many pictures of him like that? Makeshift hairline. No one needs to wear their reading glasses on their head at movie premieres.

* I have reading glasses. I used to put them in my pocket when not in use but they would get bounced around and sometimes the lens would pop out and carrying them in my pocket made me feel insecure that they could get damaged. So sometimes I wear them on my forehead because it's convenient and safe. When I have them on my forehead they're not blurring my long distance vision because they're not over my eyes but since they're close to my eyes I can move them over my eyes quickly when I need to improve my short distance vision.

* At movie premieres movie stars intermittently sign autographs, do some walking, and do interviews. If he wears reading glasses he would want them handy at movie premieres for doing autographs but he would also want to be able to remove them quickly for interviews and walking. At movies he would be needing to take his glasses on and off repeatedly because he would be doing autographs (with glasses), then walking(without glasses), then doing more autographs(with glasses), then doing an interview (without glasses), then more walking(without glasses), then doing more autographs(with glasses), then another interview(without glasses), etc, etc, etc.

* You're the 1st person I've ever seen make an issue of this. You need to get out more often.

* It's sad that you're ridiculing one of our own kind for no reason.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
He's doing it to frame his face.

He's a moviestar, he hasn't really worked since he went bald, he cares.

You ARE wrong. He's not trying to frame his face. And I don't really care if he is so this is my last post on this matter.

When you first raised this issue you made it sound like the link I posted showed many many images of him bald with his glasses on his forehead but there were only a few. And there were dozens and dozens of him bald without glasses on his forehead. He is NOT trying to use glasses to frame his face. Almost all of his bald pics show him bald without glasses on his forehead. Check it out:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...X&ved=0ahUKEwjfnuLYiJvKAhUL42MKHV32B-AQsAQIGw

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've seen too many bald guys wearing the glasses above their head like its a thing. Glad I missed that memo. It looks ridiculous, wear the sun glasses over your eyes like their intended.

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree with nameless though that there is no rocking the bald horseshoe and I disagree with fred when he says a good looking man is good looking, hair or not. I used to be good looking but baldness ruined my facial proportions and now I look like a freak.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I do agree with nameless though that there is no rocking the bald horseshoe and I disagree with fred when he says a good looking man is good looking, hair or not. I used to be good looking but baldness ruined my facial proportions and now I look like a freak.

For what it's worth, UC man, I've seen your picture and you do NOT look like a freak. But I get that you would look better with hair - we all would. That's why baldness is so devastating.

- - - Updated - - -

I really feel your pain UC man, as I used to be good looking as well... It really sucks to lose your looks like that, as good looks is a powerful tool in today's society. In fact I'd go as far as saying that a young, white and pretty girl is the most powerful weapon in the world. And I used to be all of that. Now I'm not even in the category "good looking" at all, as far as I'm concerned. All thanks to baldness -,-

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what it's worth, UC man, I've seen your picture and you do NOT look like a freak. But I get that you would look better with hair - we all would. That's why baldness is so devastating.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with EvilLocks. When I saw your picture, after reading so many of your posts, I wasn't expecting to see such a good-looking guy.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I agree with EvilLocks. When I saw your picture, after reading so many of your posts, I wasn't expecting to see such a good-looking guy.

Yeah me neither. But he does in face have quite handsome features, bald or not. But I really get how he feels he'd look better with hair, I think we can all relate to that. Being forced to deal with baldness is devastating, truly.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EvilLocks;1285736 [COLOR=silver said:
- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

I really feel your pain UC man, as I used to be good looking as well... It really sucks to lose your looks like that, as good looks is a powerful tool in today's society. In fact I'd go as far as saying that a young, white and pretty girl is the most powerful weapon in the world. And I used to be all of that. Now I'm not even in the category "good looking" at all, as far as I'm concerned. All thanks to baldness -,-

You are still gorgeous and desirable, EvilLocks, as some of the guys here have told you--and you will be for many more years. :)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You are still gorgeous and desirable, EvilLocks, as some of the guys here have told you--and you will be for many more years. :)

Thanks Joan, but I really think baldness has ruined my looks. Yes I have a good body and a decent face, but my hair used to be my BEST feature. And without it, I feel lost.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah me neither. But he does in face have quite handsome features, bald or not. But I really get how he feels he'd look better with hair, I think we can all relate to that. Being forced to deal with baldness is devastating, truly.

His face is really, really nice looking. Once he posted that he motioned for a female customer to get into his line, and she didn't. I wondered just how terrible he looked for a woman to do that. Then I saw his picture, and I thought, hell, I'd cut people just to check him out closer. (Sorry UC man if you're insulted because of my age.)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Joan, but I really think baldness has ruined my looks. Yes I have a good body and a decent face, but my hair used to be my BEST feature. And without it, I feel lost.

EvilLocks, all your features are your best--eyes, full lips, tiny nose. You are the entire package.