i wish i started taking finasteride earlier

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember noticing my hair loss and coming to forums years ago. my hairline was getting bad but everything else was still thick. i was stupid and for years i was afraid of the sides from finasteride and having to take it for life. i thought lifestyle changes and a healthier lifestyle would change it but it didnt i even talked to a doctor about a prescription and backed out last second. i tried everything under the sun and i could've just avoided all of it by taking a pill of finasteride.

i finally started taking it. my hair is worse now but luckily i didn't go fully bald or have a giant bald spot but the hair on my hairline is more sparse haircuts are definitely starting to look worse. hopefully i respond enough to get some minor regrowth to make up for the missed time. i'm hoping because my hair loss isn't too aggressive i have a good chance at getting good results with finasteride.

it's actually kind of depressing how all these years later there's still nothing really new in hair loss and people are still hoping for a future cure but finasteride and min are actually pretty decent for most people. guess i'll just hope the typical treatments hold out for as long as possible and maybe we'll see something new down the line. probably going to just start with finasteride for now and add more treatments as time goes on.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t blame yourself. The fearmongering is strong about finasteride so it’s hard not to be affected by it

I delayed as well until Kevin Mann videos encouraged me. Best decision I took
Fearmongering my *** when I used finasteride I didn't know about the most sides from blocking the DHT I believed we didn't need the DHT after we finished the puberty and that crap gave me nasty sides took me like 5 years to recovery from that poison and I'm still not complete recovery

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fearmongering my *** when I used finasteride I didn't know about the most sides from blocking the DHT I believed we didn't need the DHT after we finished the puberty and that crap gave me nasty sides took me like 5 years to recovery from that poison and I'm still not complete recovery

Do you think your body saved this in flash disk somewhere inside your body that you took finasteride 5 years ago??

There’s a real phenomenon called post sugarpill syndrome that people in finasteride research experienced so I don’t doubt you experienced it for 5 years lol. Basically these people had the same symptoms as those on finasteride from just taking placebo/sugar pills and these sides continued even after stopping sugar.

Its a good thing there’s not a post sugarpill foundation, we would’ve to live without sugar then

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
vocal minority