I Will Either Be A 50 Year Old Man With A Full Head Of Hair Or Kill Myself If Its Not Possible

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am almost NW3 at this point with the rest of the hair thick. I dont give a f***, i am getting hair transplant and being on the big 3 for the rest of my life. Even duta later if necessary. The day all hope is lost, I will commit suicide and thats a promise. Its a superficial world and bald people have no right to live anymore.

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh, if you're bald there are now plenty of options for having a full head of hair. Just you're luck you might off yourself the year before they find a cure. Get on treatments and hope for the best

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh, if you're bald there are now plenty of options for having a full head of hair. Just you're luck you might off yourself the year before they find a cure. Get on treatments and hope for the best
and there wont be a cure for the next 50 years at least. The cure right now is finasteride/ duta with minoxidil for about 9/10 men. Being in india, I can have a relatively cheap hair transplant for NW3 to NW1 but if it doesn't work out after that, i will just kill myself. There is going to be no cure beyond this, please understand that. Hair cloning is not even successful as of now and it will take 25 years at least after a proven trial to get FDA approval. Baldies aren't given a f*** about. Its a life of fear and ridicule which I don't want to live.

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
bald people should be killed. Genetic filth needs to be finished and seeing myself as genetic trash I cannot be alive.
and there wont be a cure for the next 50 years at least. The cure right now is finasteride/ duta with minoxidil for about 9/10 men. Being in india, I can have a relatively cheap hair transplant for NW3 to NW1 but if it doesn't work out after that, i will just kill myself. There is going to be no cure beyond this, please understand that. Hair cloning is not even successful as of now and it will take 25 years at least after a proven trial to get FDA approval. Baldies aren't given a f*** about. Its a life of fear and ridicule which I don't want to live.

If it bothers you that much why not just wear a wig or hair system? Life is full of ridicule anyway...

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 2274aedde4d3922adf7a0409230ed5b3.jpg
    2274aedde4d3922adf7a0409230ed5b3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 232

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am almost NW3 at this point with the rest of the hair thick. I dont give a f***, i am getting hair transplant and being on the big 3 for the rest of my life. Even duta later if necessary. The day all hope is lost, I will commit suicide and thats a promise. Its a superficial world and bald people have no right to live anymore.

Dude I was like you and then I decided I'd get a hair transplant with a good doctor (Koray Erdogan) and I instantly became happy again just from making the decision. Just get your damn transplant and calm down.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it bothers you that much why not just wear a wig or hair system? Life is full of ridicule anyway...

Since when were guys with perfect hair at 35 ridiculed about ANYTHING? Hair is life and with a wig you are only lying to yourself about the problem. Fix the issue at the root.

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when were guys with perfect hair at 35 ridiculed about ANYTHING? Hair is life and with a wig you are only lying to yourself about the problem. Fix the issue at the root.

If you're not ridiculed for your hair, someone will ridicule you about something else. That's life and nobody should really care about the opinions of the masses. If hair however means a lot to you I say get a wig/system as a last resort. I am talking the point where this guy decides he doesn't want to live because of his hair (so a transplant has failed and he's gotten nowhere with treatments).

Personally I would be all for treating the problem and having a transplant first of course. I know that's in my future...

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I was like you and then I decided I'd get a hair transplant with a good doctor (Koray Erdogan) and I instantly became happy again just from making the decision. Just get your damn transplant and calm down.
Hey Jean, with age you did a hair transplant and how many grafts you used?

Btw 0.25mg finasteride help your hair?

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score

What? No, I totally disagree. Things are really starting to progress now with gene therapy (CRISPR being just one significant breakhrough), Stem cell research, and other areas. Artificial intelligence, and exponential increase in computing power will just accelerate this trend. Not only will we probably reverse baldness in the next 10 years, but also start reversing aging itself in the next 20 years or so.

So, don't kill yourself.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Jean, with age you did a hair transplant and how many grafts you used?

Btw 0.25mg finasteride help your hair?

I was actually responsive (in terms of stabilisation) to keto and 320mg saw palmetto along with variety of other natural DHT blockers but decided I wanted to up the game a bit after a year (particularly because I'd decided to get a transplant) I stayed a norwood 3 from when 21ish for about a year. I then added laser, finasteride 0.25mg, hairmax multivitamin and Lipogaine sensitive no PG minoxidil and had a huge shed for the first two months, am about 3.5 months through presently and after the third month I noticed a little regrowth of tiny hairs in some of the bald areas on the hairline and thickening of hair overall, also shedding has stopped. The crown and vertex doing much better right now, my parents (Who I didn't tell I was taking the drug) said my tiny thin patch at the vertex had filled in and they can't see the scalp any more.

So 22 and getting a transplant in a month with Koray Erdogan, 3200 suggested in the online consultation but I'll ask for 3600 and minor temple point work for norwood 3.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Then why do us all a favour and chill the fudge out. Desperate as fudge

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why not just get a hairpiece at that point?

Better than killing yourself.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? No, I totally disagree. Things are really starting to progress now with gene therapy (CRISPR being just one significant breakhrough), Stem cell research, and other areas. Artificial intelligence, and exponential increase in computing power will just accelerate this trend. Not only will we probably reverse baldness in the next 10 years, but also start reversing aging itself in the next 20 years or so.

So, don't kill yourself.
Let's see if we reverse balding by 2027 beyond the treatments of 2017 or 2007 or 1997 or 1987 for that matter

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that all these topics, all these tears are ultimately about women, not hair, and this is a pitiful sight.