I will be taking the Revivogen "New Formula" Challenge!

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
A few days ago I received another batch of Revivogen. One thing I drastically noticed was the colour of the liquid. Since I've been using Revivogen the solution has always been an light-orangy colour. Now it is a very light see-through yellow.

I decided to contact Revivogen and ask them why is there such a difference even though both bottles state I am using the new revised version of Revivogen (with Caffiene).

I actually got in a bit of a panic thinking I'd been using the old version all along. :shock:

I got the following reply from Dr. Khadavi (can't verify if it's him):

Dear ???,

You have been using the right and newer solution. The color of the solution is different due to the change of Procyanidines from Apple Seed vs. Grape Seed. Apple Seed is more potent. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Best Regards

Alex Khadavi, MD

Looks like the previous place I purchased my Revivogen prior to my latest order must have been using an older varient of the "new formula". Confusing!

I thought I'd post this reply here since it maybe useful for others who've noticed the colour change.

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
So they switched from apple to grape seed even though apple seed is more potent?

Jacob

Reaction score
That's funny..Revivogen never got back to me on why they no longer seem to use the liposomal delivery system...etc. :whistle:

Boomer...sounds like they now supposedly use the apple ones..although I find I find it hard to believe it'd change the color for the better. But then again it's another one of those companies I've had a hard time trusting just due to things they've said/done over the years.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Boomer01 said:
So they switched from apple to grape seed even though apple seed is more potent?

I will reply to Dr. Khadavi's email and double check.

I think the reason why the batches of Revivogen I got since last year were an orangy colour was because the expiry date was 2013 not 2014. Since I ordered from another site now, the expiry date is indeed 2014. Someone on Dr. House's Revivogen thread stated the same thing as well.

Jacob said:
Boomer...sounds like they now supposedly use the apple ones..although I find I find it hard to believe it'd change the color for the better. But then again it's another one of those companies I've had a hard time trusting just due to things they've said/done over the years.

Yeah I am still undecided on Revivogen (even after being on it for over a year) but my hair loss hasn't got any worse. I do get some sheds every 3 months or so and I want to fill in the front a bit more. Maybe I should start using Dr. Proctor's products...

Only kidding Jacob! :)

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Recieved the following email from Dr. Khadavi:

Hi ???,

We are using procynidine B2 from apple seed and grape seed.

Best Regards

Alex Khadavi, MD

Sometimes, I think its not even Dr. Khadavi replying to the emails.... :dunno:

A

adam2887

Anyone else here getting a rapid heartbeat for a 30 mins or so after applying Revivogen?? I think it may be the caffeine. I never used to get it before when Revivogen came with the dropper. It's only since it came with the spary.

A

adam2887

The heartbeats aren't just rapid but harder beats also. It kind of reminds me when I tried minoxidil last year, that had the same effect. The minoxidil heartbeats were a lot more intense though. This could mean that Revivogen may also work as a growth booster.

Jacob

Reaction score
Maybe the stuff is going directly to the bloodstream instead of being released slowly and into the skin if liposomes were being used :whistle:

A

adam2887

Thought i'd post a little update with my situation. Since adding Nettle Root along with Revivogen I feel i'm going through a little shed. This could mean it's working although i'm a little confused because i didn't go through any shed at all when on saw palmetto, as I seen benefits from day 1. I do have some good news though I have noticed these last few weeks that I may have some new hair on my hairline. I'm not 100% sure if its actually new hair but i know it wasn't there before. I'm unsure what could be doing this, the nettle root or the Revivogen with caffeine?? As I said im my older post i do feel a little different after i've applied Revivogen, so if i was a betting man it would be that. Only time will tell if things get better on my new regime.

Everest

Reaction score
I've been on revivogen for almost 10 weeks now and s5 cream for 5 weeks. My hairline is definitely below baseline and my temples have definitely receded. I will still continue the product for another 2 months but atm I dont feel as if it has helped me.
Would adding rogaine to my regime help at all?

A

adam2887

You will have to use it longer before things start getting better. I had to wait around 6 months before the shedding stopped and 6 - 8 months for the hair i lost from the shed start to grow back. I would still say My hair is still below baseline however my hair thickness has stayed the same since January if not slightly better. (I have been takeing Revivogen since June 2011) so i do feel Revivogen is helping me. I think if i hadn't have started Reviviogen my hair will probz be the same as it is now, however my hair would have continuted to get thinner, whereas with Revivogen i feel it's starting to maintain what I have, therefore i'm better off. "You have to lose some to gain some"

I think there's a good chance that Minoxidil will help you, as it has been proven and there are a lot of good forum posts. However like taking any other treatment there is a huge possibility that you will experience a shed. I personally shed like crazy and it was like no other treatment i've taken in the past. It was 2 or 3 times as worse as the revivogen shed. I stopped due to the rapid heartbeats i'd get from it. I have read that the people that shed the most have the best results at end of the day. I personally think it would do wonders if i was on it, however I'm very put off from the reports that it can age people. For me it's not worth the risk.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Over the last few months my hair has thinned and whilst still continuing my Revivogen treatment. If my hair stayed the same throughout my time on Revivogen I would be happy to say that I've successfully maintained the hair I have. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Sucks!

I don't know if my male pattern baldness has become more aggressive over years or due to a possible change in the Revivogen formula. I have noticed that sometimes the solution was a dark-orange colour or light-beer colour in different batches. Getting an answer on this from Dr. Khadavi was like trying to get blood out of stone!

The weird thing us that no one can seem to see I'm thinning, my work colleagues, friends etc. When I know I am.

Oh well...

Jacob

Reaction score
Well...as I've said..they no longer talk about liposomes being used in/as the delivery system. But who knows if they ever really used them.