I Went Bald At A Young Age - This Is My Hair Loss Story

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey my Fellow Follicle Frontiersmen! In this video, I’ll finally be sharing my hair loss story with you, from start to finish. I know a lot of my subscribers have been asking about when I started losing my hair, how I dealt with the anxiety and depression, and how I came to have a hair transplant. You’ll get to hear all about it here.

From my videos, you probably can’t guess it, but I used to be in a really dark place when I started losing my hair and it negatively impacted my family, my love life, my work life, and just about every other aspect of who I was. Everyone handles their hair loss differently, but I think I was one of those people who took it the hardest.

If you’re losing your hair or have already lost your hair and are struggling with the loss of identity that comes with it, I hope you watch this video through until the end because I believe it will help put things into perspective and give you motivation to take steps to rebuild your happiness and center yourself again.

This video is part of a series of hair loss videos I will be putting out over the next couple of months. Topics that I will be discussing are:

1. My Hair Loss Story
2. Hair Loss & Loss of Identity
3. Hair Loss & Depression
4. Hair Loss & Anxiety
5. Hair Loss & Relationships
6. Why You Should Stop Telling People, “Just Shave Your Head”

- DJ @ https://www.kbhood.com