Mehmet

My Regimen
Reaction score
image (4).jpg image (7).jpg image (8).jpg image (9).jpg

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt use finasteride but my hairline is not changing for 1 years. Do you think i am going bald?
Hard to tell. You have lot of baby hairs but that might genetic. I’d see a dermatologist if you’re that worried

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're somewhere in between a Norwood 1.5 - Norwood 2 but I would say you're closer to a 2. I do think you are balding, I would consider finasteride.

Mehmet

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're somewhere in between a Norwood 1.5 - Norwood 2 but I would say you're closer to a 2. I do think you are balding, I would consider finasteride.
Why do you think that i am balding. Baby hairs?. My sister has this little hairs too. I think thats genetic and i loss 40-50 hair per day. What do you think

Mehmet

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have this problem for 1.5-2 years im cheking for 1 year. I take photos every month and i cant see any changing, maybe a little bit.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think that i am balding. Baby hairs?. My sister has this little hairs too. I think thats genetic and i loss 40-50 hair per day. What do you think
That is true but those hairs are only present on a juvenile hairline, which most women still retain throughout young adulthood. Your hairline has definitely receded, but its not bad yet. Shedding doesn't really mean much, I lose hundreds of hairs every day and I'm thankfully still not bald. Your thinner hairs are in the area where your hairline is receding which should be conclusive proof you have lost some from your hairline. Of course I'm just some random person on the internet and if you still have doubts I would make an appointment to see a good dermatologist and see what they think :)

Mehmet

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is true but those hairs are only present on a juvenile hairline, which most women still retain throughout young adulthood. Your hairline has definitely receded, but its not bad yet. Shedding doesn't really mean much, I lose hundreds of hairs every day and I'm thankfully still not bald. Your thinner hairs are in the area where your hairline is receding which should be conclusive proof you have lost some from your hairline. Of course I'm just some random person on the internet and if you still have doubts I would make an appointment to see a good dermatologist and see what they think :)
I know my hairline is receded. But my question is do you think i will be bald person 5 years later? My hairline is receded when i was 16-17 years old. Now i am 18 and when i comparing with my 16-17 year old hairline i dont see any different situtation.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know my hairline is receded. But my question is do you think i will be bald person 5 years later? My hairline is receded when i was 16-17 years old. Now i am 18 and when i comparing with my 16-17 year old hairline i dont see any different situtation.
Probably not in 5 years. Maybe 10.