i was searching aol chat rooms and came across a site...

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
you could probly get it cheaper at a pharmacy than $209. my local cvs sells the 3 month supply for around $170....

bombscience

Reaction score
That's a horrible deal, I wouldn't do it. I get 4 months of propecia for $150 from my dermatologist

AreYouIn

Reaction score
well i guess i will just have to take my *** to the doctor and tell him to get me on. should i request a generic propecia like finpecia?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Exactly what chat room did you find this promotion on?

These are the guys we used to use as our supplier for Propecia, until they started charging out the yin yang for it. Then we had to drop them and go with a generic supplier.

Could you specify where *exactly* you saw this?

HairLossTalk.com

Stingray

Reaction score
I would say no on finpecia or fincar. I have a feeling I got hosed with my previous order. So I'm going with Glaxo brand Avodart in a few days when it comes around. Can't wait to try it :)

Also, anything over 170 bucks for 3 months of propecia is a ripoff and a half. Even what pharmacies charge for it is a joke.

AreYouIn

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com i found it when i entered keyword "hairloss" in there chat search. no chat rooms came up but along the side of the page there were various sites and that one was on there.

AreYouIn

Reaction score
well since i dont wanna go through my doctor im gonna order from hairlosstalk the prices seem reasonable and i trust them :hairy:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Okay AreYouIn ... those are sponsored links. Meaning .... thats just AOL's search thing and just like on google, along the right you have paid advertisements, ... .so AOL has paid advertisements. AOL doesn't suggest you use them. That was the discrepency I was wondering about. Its just an advertisement.

HairLossTalk.com