i was alway right

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i take credit for being the first to call him out for being helpme007.

I take it, this was his "angry drunk post"
expect a followup post explaining how sorry he is, and he was too harsh.

hes not an attention wh***, he just has the emotions of a 16 year old girl. Hes a tool who cant control his own emotions and just rants and raves and throws tantrums and then apologizes. Im sure hes getting very far in life with that type of personality

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't point out the fact that he was helpme007 because it was so obvious that I didn't think it even needed to be pointed out.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha.

powersam

Reaction score
blah blah blah.

i know who shot JFK.

listen to you kids arguing about who spotted whoever first. i was the first to spot that badasshairdayIII used to be badasshairdayII. i mailed a sealed envelope on the day i found out to Gardener so I'd have proof of my elite forum skillage. Oh and it was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick.

barcafan

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
I didn't point out the fact that he was helpme007 because it was so obvious that I didn't think it even needed to be pointed out.

So true.

You'd be stupid NOT to know he was helpme007.

So is this guy just a joker? Or does he really have SERRRRIOUSSSS mental problems? He probably doesn't speak to anyone in real life because hes just a little scared timid b**ch. Go f*****g bathe in toppik you c.unt.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
what happened to the neo that accepted his hair loss?

dude I am starting to see you got split personalities...