I Was Already A Norwood 2 At Nine Years Old

Kamigami

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even get to have a juvenile hairline when I was young... I was 9 on that picture. Rip hairline.
That's maybe why I can't seem to see temple progress.
Anyone in the same situation ?
Screenshot_20200918-221818.jpg

Kamigami

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who in your family has the same.. father? Uncles?
i don't have pics of my dad at the same age. But he was bald at 25. And my grandfather too.
My uncle is extremely lucky: he didn't get the balding gene AT all and is a thick, perfect NW0 at almost 60 years old. Genetically he just didn't get the gene. I read somewhere that this happens like 10% of the time. Cruel how a brother was bald at 25 and the other one was gifted thick lustrous hair for life.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn thats bad....even before you hit puberty your hair was too weak and you couldnt even grow hair in norwood 1 areas.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see a lot of people on here who are like 16 or 17 who say "i've always had a receded hairline even as a child so im not receding" but the truth is if you cannot grow a norwood 0 as a child it's an indication that you will bald severely in the future because your hair is too weak to grow hair in the norwood 0 areas even before you hit puberty. Every child with a healthy head of hair should have a rounded feminine hairline (sometimes straight).

Kamigami

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know right.... When i saw that picture in the family album I balled my eyes out. I didn't even have the chance to have that as a kid, I could never pull my hair back. I think I understand now why I can't get "regrowth" on my temples, there were never hair there to begin with !

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know right.... When i saw that picture in the family album I balled my eyes out. I didn't even have the chance to have that as a kid, I could never pull my hair back. I think I understand now why I can't get "regrowth" on my temples, there were never hair there to begin with !
There are/were hair follicles there. If you were a woman the hair would probably grow there but it would be very thin. The reason it cannot grow is because your follicles are extremely weak and are suffering from hypoxia.