I want to transition from minoxidil to fino

abdo123

Reaction score
What should i do so I don't lose the benefits that i gained from mino and is oral mino efficient?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
What moved you to drop or consider dropping topical minoxidil.? I would avoid oral minoxidil. insofar that it can damage otherwise healthy organs.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
By fino you mean finasteride? Why not take both? they both work differently and best results usually occur with them together.

abdo123

Reaction score
I heard 5-10 mlg of mino daily oral is literally risk free since the dosage to lower blood presure is usually 40-100 mlg

As for why I want to drop the mino is that putting on the solution is becoming troublesome for me i travel alot and I'm also admitting to college i saw great benefits from using it, even new annoying hair grew on my upperside of my eyebrows

But it has a ransom on my time, drinking a pill every day and hoping for no side effects seems quite better, combined with oral cystine should prevent shreeding too

I'm 18 years old btw I'm trying to hold control of this before it's out of hand

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Considering your age I'm somewhat reluctant to urge you to get on the finasteride plan atm. See a physician skilled in this area of medicine of course and tough out the topical minoxidil. for another year or 2. Many members will understandably encourage not to wait. Thanx for sharing and keep us in the know.

abdo123

Reaction score
The thing about minoxidil that it doesn't prevent further damage its like trying to stop a fire with a bucket of water, sure this small area you're spraying is "maintained" but what happens when more and more areas get effected ? I'm really getting paranoid over this

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Maybe starting finasteride. at a quarter dose (literally 1/4) might be the next best recourse. Some claim minoxidil and finasteride. in conjunction outperform finasteride. treatment alone.