I Want To Run Like The Wind...

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I love going to the park and seeing those hot 20 something's walking or jogging around in their tight spandex! It gives me more motivation not to miss a run lol.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
The question is: just how close behind should you run, for how long, and what's your response if she glances over her shoulder and sees your eyes transfixed by her firm derriere?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
The question is: just how close behind should you run, for how long, and what's your response if she glances over her shoulder and sees your eyes transfixed by her firm derriere?

I hate when that happens

G

The Gardener said:
Slartibartfast said:

I hate when that happens

Sunglasses, my friend, sunglasses are the pervert's saviour.

At the beach, around the pool, especially if you're with a girlfriend at the time.

So adopt the shades for running behind pert *** as well.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Good point!

Perhaps I should invest in some of those sleek, wrap-around Oakleys. They are somewhat aerodynamic during a run, and allow for an unobstructed 180 degree panorama of tits and ***.

G

The Gardener said:
Good point!

Perhaps I should invest in some of those sleek, wrap-around Oakleys. They are somewhat aerodynamic during a run, and allow for an unobstructed 180 degree panorama of tits and ***.

They would be your more discerning perv's choice of shades.

I say go for it.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Nah... I'm not a "running with sunglasses" kind of guy.

If she turns around and catches me admiring her ***, I'll fall back on my wits to rescue me. This is usually in the form of a quaint rescue line, such as "pardon me, miss, but buns like that DESERVE to have a high quality hot dog between them... and I'm hungry!... so why don't we retire to my place for dinner?"

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Just start biking or swimming which are both low impact aerobic exercises. :wink:

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Odelay said:
Just start biking or swimming which are both low impact aerobic exercises. :wink:
But where's the *** staring in that? I need a good *** staring to get the day going.

As for shades - how light a pair can you get with an in-built camera?