I want to order Dermaroll

Deep dish

Reaction score
Someone please can give a link for good one I want to order online... Last one I bought was really massive and I think kind of fake

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just go on Amazon search 1.5mm dermaroller titanium. Make sure to clean very well with isopropyl alcohol before and after usage. You're essentially creating wounds in your skin so you're prone to infections/bacteria entering your bloodstream.

Omgnb

Reaction score
My love story start with a backpacking

2 Years ago, i was just graduated from college, i start my trip to the Yuli mountain with my backpack, the Yuli mountain is very high, so there are few and few people decide to climbing to the top,

i have learned about the acute mountain sickness, so i prepared a portable oxygen generator and put it in the side pocket of my backpack.
When i relaxed on the way to the top, there suddenly comes a beautiful girl in purple lip, she looks upset because of the acute mountain sickness, and eyes on the top of the mountain. luckily, i

have no any sign of the mountain sickness, and it is very close to the top, so i went to her side and give her the oxygen generator, few minutes chatting, we konw each other both love backpacking,

and climb to the top of Yuli mountain is her wish since she was a chirld, so i give her the oxygen generator, and fill her backpack in mine, luckily, my backpack is large enough, there still volume

enough after fill her stuff, and we climb up down to the top together, and later she become my girlfriend.
Maybe it is just lucky to us, thanks to the Yuli mountain let us get the chance to meet, thanks to my backpack which bought from omgnb.com, so thanks to the omgnb this site too, thanks they make

this big and good quality backpack.
Eeverything will happen, when you backpacking, i love it.

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
2 Years ago, i was just graduated from college, i start my trip to the Yuli mountain with my backpack, the Yuli mountain is very high, so there are few and few people decide to climbing to the top,

i have learned about the acute mountain sickness, so i prepared a portable oxygen generator and put it in the side pocket of my backpack.
When i relaxed on the way to the top, there suddenly comes a beautiful girl in purple lip, she looks upset because of the acute mountain sickness, and eyes on the top of the mountain. luckily, i

have no any sign of the mountain sickness, and it is very close to the top, so i went to her side and give her the oxygen generator, few minutes chatting, we konw each other both love backpacking,

and climb to the top of Yuli mountain is her wish since she was a chirld, so i give her the oxygen generator, and fill her backpack in mine, luckily, my backpack is large enough, there still volume

enough after fill her stuff, and we climb up down to the top together, and later she become my girlfriend.
Maybe it is just lucky to us, thanks to the Yuli mountain let us get the chance to meet, thanks to my backpack which bought from omgnb.com, so thanks to the omgnb this site too, thanks they make

this big and good quality backpack.
Eeverything will happen, when you backpacking, i love it.

What has that got to do with anything?