I Want To Lower My Testosterone - Not A F*cking Joke!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sup you beautiful bastards,

I know most of you take my issue with increased testosterone from finasteride as a joke, but this isn't a f*****g joke anymore.

I am NOT here to start an argument about how some people lose their dick on finasteride and I shouldn't complain. I am stating my facts and looking for help.

- I took finasteride for about a year. it shredded my hair and increased my testosterone about 150 points.

- ever since, I get agitated a lot easier, frustrated and sometimes even angry, usually at small things.

- the rock hard erections all through the night are not fun, despite what you say.

- oily f*****g skin... still rapidly losing hair as well.

I have been off finasteride for the last 10 months. I did attempt it again a couple months ago, and things got even worst. My testosterone is driving me crazy. I f*****g hate it.

This may be the stupidest question ever asked on here but - has anyone attempted lowering testosterone?? even by using supplements, just to try and suppress it a bit?

- IF YOU RESPOND WITH USEFUL ADVICE, THANK YOU.

- IF YOU MOCK ME... WELL, REMEMBER, I HAVE A BONER LIKE A SPEAR. I WILL FIND YOU AND STAB YOU THROUGH THE HEART WITH IT. xoxoxox

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily for me, finasteride destroyed my libido and my erections. Hell, morning woods are a distant memory, but I'm an exception.

There are foods which can lower your testosterone significantly.

https://www.anabolicmen.com/foods-that-decrease-testosterone/

Or, but it's incredibly risky and stupid, you could take double dose of finasteride and hope to get heavy sexual sides. It's up to you.

P.S.; It's not a stupid question, by the way, I take finasteride for the same reason.

I've tried 5mg finasteride for months... same response.

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take stuff to lower testosterone. Try Licorice Root Extract (non-DGL) and 5 cups of 100% spearmint tea a day. These will counter the T increase from finasteride.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long and enduring cardio exercise has been shown to lower T, basically doing the opposite of interval training or weight lifting. So probably only a marginal difference. Source (I did read it in an actual study but couldn't find it).

Alcohol and soy are also supposed to inhibit T production.

Also don't forget the mind-body connection, act like a little sissy and you will feel the T leaving you :p (joking).

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey buck ; here is my experience , i took several blood test on propecia and off . i also took 5 mg .
And yes for me i had low testosterone at baseline . the lower range of the scale .
while on propecia my free test increase of 40 % , great boost at the beginning more muscle mass, more agressivity , libido etc, but then start to convert in oestrogen and bad sides appear .
But recently i quit for one month and my test level were back to baseline level , and even lower than before .
I believe that after a long period of times propecia lower your test when you quit it . because when your oestrogen are too high for a long period of time , your body start to produce less testosterone .

so what you are experimenting is strange , you are off fina , so you should have low test level , and normal ostrogen and dht .

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sup you beautiful bastards,

I know most of you take my issue with increased testosterone from finasteride as a joke, but this isn't a f*****g joke anymore.

I am NOT here to start an argument about how some people lose their dick on finasteride and I shouldn't complain. I am stating my facts and looking for help.

- I took finasteride for about a year. it shredded my hair and increased my testosterone about 150 points.

- ever since, I get agitated a lot easier, frustrated and sometimes even angry, usually at small things.

- the rock hard erections all through the night are not fun, despite what you say.

- oily f*****g skin... still rapidly losing hair as well.

I have been off finasteride for the last 10 months. I did attempt it again a couple months ago, and things got even worst. My testosterone is driving me crazy. I f*****g hate it.

This may be the stupidest question ever asked on here but - has anyone attempted lowering testosterone?? even by using supplements, just to try and suppress it a bit?

- IF YOU RESPOND WITH USEFUL ADVICE, THANK YOU.

- IF YOU MOCK ME... WELL, REMEMBER, I HAVE A BONER LIKE A SPEAR. I WILL FIND YOU AND STAB YOU THROUGH THE HEART WITH IT. xoxoxox

Gain weight.
Eat a high sugar diet, low-fat diet.
Drink alcohol.
Sleep very poorly.
Do low intensity, long duration cardio, such as jogging.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gain weight.
Eat a high sugar diet, low-fat diet.
Drink alcohol.
Sleep very poorly.
Do low intensity, long duration cardio, such as jogging.

done. didn't help.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try the topical spironolactone estrodial?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey buck ; here is my experience , i took several blood test on propecia and off . i also took 5 mg .
And yes for me i had low testosterone at baseline . the lower range of the scale .
while on propecia my free test increase of 40 % , great boost at the beginning more muscle mass, more agressivity , libido etc, but then start to convert in oestrogen and bad sides appear .
But recently i quit for one month and my test level were back to baseline level , and even lower than before .
I believe that after a long period of times propecia lower your test when you quit it . because when your oestrogen are too high for a long period of time , your body start to produce less testosterone .

so what you are experimenting is strange , you are off fina , so you should have low test level , and normal ostrogen and dht .

@michel sapin - with all due respect man, you just said in another post that finasteride can't cause Telogen Effluvium!!! Holy crap! re-read what you just wrote. If this drastic of a change DIDN'T give it to you, then I worship how resilient your body is.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro nothin happend during this break . no cosmetic change , no Telogen Effluvium.
the only time i actually got a Telogen Effluvium is when i started minoxidil . i whish i never started the stuff .

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look into spironolactone.
Its a diuretic but also lowers test.
If i get banned, its on you.

Also estradiol will too.

Buckthorn, you know I was only joking about "joining the dark side" (becoming trans), but seriously a very low dose of HRT (spironolactone + estradiol) will accomplish lowering T but you must be very careful with it and get frequent blood tests to monitor your hormone levels. The basic female hormone test from PrivateMDLabs is $65-70… you'd probably want to get one every month until your levels and dosages are adjusted to where you want them.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is possibly the worst advise I have ever heard Ruby. Are you trying to make the poor guy go sterile? /Facepalm

An extremely low dose won't result in sterility.... not much worse risk than finasteride or dutasteride can. Hacking your endocrine system in any way always is a set of trade-offs and compromises.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An extremely low dose won't result in sterility.... not much worse risk than finasteride or dutasteride can. Hacking your endocrine system in any way always is a set of trade-offs and compromises.

That is the best advise, my daughter Ruby.

For NOTHING can stop Buckthorns virility.

He has gone on a SECRET PUSSY LICKING MISSION! What used to be APPROPRIATE
FOR HOTELS has gone into THE INTRANET!!

We must convert him, before he either turns all women into sl*ts or

MAN HATING LESBIANS!!!

Seek unto the power of the Frog, Dante 92, my secret weapon. Using his frog like tongue, he
must convert Buckthorn into a man screaming wh***/sl*t!!!

ForeverLacy, please shut YOUR MOUTH, AND MIND YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS.

This message is Jesus Approved!!!!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thy ForeverLacey, admit that you are secretly envious of this woman. You know you
wish to look like her!! Envy is bad for your soul!!!

1rosie.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FYI: That's Buckthorns picture ^^^^^ above.

He really was serious about his MAN SPEAR. I have sent him down to earth, to
kill The Donald with his DICK.

Buckthorn, you must choke that RACIST NAZI ANTI MUSLIM HATER.

By that, I mean IVANKA. CHOKE THAT sl*t WITH YOUR MAN SPEAR!!!

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTH???
o_O:confused::eek:

And for the record, Lacey appears to be about a hundred times more attractive than me.

Last edited: