I Want To Commit To A System! Last Min Help!

Erickson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone

For 5years I have read from this forum, yet never had the courage to become a member. For 5 years did I do countless hours of research on concealers, medication, transplants, etc. you name it.

I have taken the plunge and I am now accepting this cold hard fact: I am 28 years old and losing my hair.

I committed to a hair system because after months of research, I figured, why not! So many positive reviews on forums and YouTube have shown me that hey! Maybe this isn’t so frightening. After all, there are probably countless of people wearing systems!

I need YOUR help. I appreciated this community from afar, and although I do not know most of you personally, some of you got me thru my most anxiety filled days. I only request 2 THINGS:

1) Can I please have any reputable hair salons that specialize in this process? SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Is my location and I would love for your guys’ recommendation. I am a 6’3 islander male with very dark brown/black hair. It was my pride and joy in my high school years and early college years. I started thinning at the age of 22 :,( Bb-bbut that didn’t stop me from trying to look presentable. I currently and back then have rocked a high pomp/combover style with a high skin fade and would love to style it something similar or that of a mid/spikey/fohawk look.

My hairline isn’t receding as much as my crown area. That’s why I figured this would be the perfect time to get the system. To be as smooth as a transition available.

2) I need your words of encouragement and positivity! And any input and opinions is much appreciated

Again, thank you for taking the time to read and respond. I look forward to being a part of this forum!

-Mr. Enthusiastic

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Mr Enthusiastic - you sound like you have a great attitude, so I think this could really work well for you. As you say - why not? What do you have to lose by trying it? It's cheap, quick, painless and wholly reversible. If you like it, your problem is solved. If you hate it you throw it in the trash and you've lost a couple of hundred dollars. It's working for a lot of guys on here. It is great to hear that this forum has fuelled your positivity.

I have a good suggestion for you in LA, which I will send you a PM about. But if you only need a system for your crown, you should also consider whether you can do it on a DIY basis. Crown toppers are so easy to order, fit and wear, and once in place they are pretty much completely undetectable. I am surprised that more men don't take advantage of how easy and effective they are. If you want to think about that possibility, we can help.

Good luck with your researches

Noah

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
It's fantastic that you rose above medication and other treatments for hair loss. California has some of the best salons that offer hair system services.
Last year, when we were looking for a fine human hair system for my brother, we came across Lordhair. They manufacture and supply high quality hair system all over the globe. They also have trusted salons all across the U.S. which cater to hair system alteration and styling. Here is the link you can visit to enquire.

https://www.lordhair.com/hair-system-salons-we-work-with

You will surely get what you've been looking for. Thank You!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
It's fantastic that you rose above medication and other treatments for hair loss. California has some of the best salons that offer hair system services.
Last year, when we were looking for a fine human hair system for my brother, we came across Lordhair. They manufacture and supply high quality hair system all over the globe. They also have trusted salons all across the U.S. which cater to hair system alteration and styling. Here is the link you can visit to enquire.

https://www.lordhair.com/hair-system-salons-we-work-with

You will surely get what you've been looking for. Thank You!
It seems all your posts are regarding pushing lordhair. I can only assume you are associated with Lordhair. Why is it every testimonial on YouTube, for your produc, looks absolutely atrocious?