I want my hair back

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Silly alopecia sufferer, didn't you know? Society, friends, family, women and even researchers don't care about your hair loss!

That's actually a sarcastic response... though that's also the reality. If it helps, we're all feeling your pain, none of us has had it easy. I pray every day there was a cure... but like I said, nobody really gives a sh!t.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
haha I know I know I was just playing. But I thought life sucked before hair loss never knowing life was gonna deliver me this sucker punch at 24 I have a serious toppik addction cant go anywhere without it and even then i look like a thinning fake painted on hair balding freak. I wish I could have appreciated life a bit more when I looked good and was nw1 when girls would think I was hot now I still get looks but there pity looks or ewwwww looooool @ him looks, hmmm maybe ill try 2.5mg of dutasteride a day and be done with this s***. Screw my penis I need hair!!!

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha I know I know I was just playing. But I thought life sucked before hair loss never knowing life was gonna deliver me this sucker punch at 24 I have a serious toppik addction cant go anywhere without it and even then i look like a thinning fake painted on hair balding freak. I wish I could have appreciated life a bit more when I looked good and was nw1 when girls would think I was hot now I still get looks but there pity looks or ewwwww looooool @ him looks, hmmm maybe ill try 2.5mg of dutasteride a day and be done with this s***. Screw my penis I need hair!!!

same with me bro should have done more with life before i got afflicted with this crap
spent my nw1 years being antisocial, playing video games with mates and studying to get into uni..... met chicks pretty much for the first time at uni this year and had a blast until my denial phase ended =(