I took my first 1.25mg finasteride and already fill I fucked up cutting the pill

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The shape of finasteride 5mg is f*****g retarded, it’s not even, it looks like this one
1647450161184.jpeg

Is it fine if I took less than 1.25mg today and more than 1.25mg tomorrow? I probably need a pill cutter instead of using scissors…

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol bro. Update us how u feeling? I think its all in your head mate. I mean dutasteride is making me infertile but yeah....
Yeah I'll update every week or so, the PFS was a joke, I just took my first pill today. Cutting was kinda of a b**ch and I doubt I perfectly cut the quarters.

I also took pictures of my tits to make sure I don't get gyno. That's the only side effect I care about.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'll update every week or so, the PFS was a joke, I just took my first pill today. Cutting was kinda of a b**ch and I doubt I perfectly cut the quarters.

I also took pictures of my tits to make sure I don't get gyno. That's the only side effect I care about.
U will feel when u get tits they will be sore and hurt abit. I had that on topical spironolactone once but it subsided despite continued use.

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U will feel when u get tits they will be sore and hurt abit. I had that on topical spironolactone once but it subsided despite continued use.
That's good to know as I've heard people getting soreness there but then it stops. I didn't know if I should stop immediately if I get that pain as it might not be gyno.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SoonToBeBaldEgg just dissolve the finasteride tablet in Vodka and you can easily measure the dose you want.

For example 5 mg tab in 20 ml Vodka gives you 0,25 mg finasteride in every 1 ml Vodka. That's what I do ;) easy-peasy

If you want 1.25mg/1ml -----> 5mg tab and 4 ml Vodka.

ps you know that you don't need 1 mg finasteride? 0,25 mg has almost the same effect as 1mg...... so don't overdo it and first try low doses like 0,25mg and after 1 month without sides you can go up to 0,5 mg and so on.