I told a diffusing NW1 about his hair loss options.

CCS

Reaction score
It was obvious he did not like balding, since he wore a baseball cap all the time. So one day when he and I were setting up a class class picnic and no one else was around, I told him about Finasteride, Nizoral, and Piroctone Olamine. He he knew about Propecia, but his parents were not giving him funds. I told him how to get proscar and cut it up for $12 per month, and told him how cheap Nizoral was. I got his email address and sent him more info, and pasted some studies in there too. I told him he'd be slick bald by 30 if he does not get on finasteride now, and showed him the placebo group graph to back it up.

I guess he took it well. He taught me how to kick a soccer ball. He told me to use the inside of my foot, or the top, but not the toe. And I should point my other toe in the direction I want the ball to go. I went from randomly sending it every which way to sending the exactly where I wanted it every time. Too bad my knees hurt. I easily found some other athletic/mild drinking types to hang out with.

charlieparker

Reaction score
No I think it's interesting because I'm curious about how my peers would react if I gave them some pointers about hairloss. I started hairloss pretty early, around 20- I was like the first of my friends and it was definitely aggressive. But after jumping on Propecia I still have almost no visible loss 4 years later. During those 4 years I've seen quite a few friends get hit hard by it and now they're all buzzing it down and clearly have taken a confidence hit. After all the help it's given me, I wonder if I should spread the word and approach friends that are clearly suffering aesthetically, and some possibly mentally from male pattern baldness. Clearly this particular guy appreciated your help so now I'm considering doing the same for others.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
definitely tell them, these guys are your close friends, they wont hold it against you, they might be thanking you in a years time. do it asap.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah dont go telling strangers though, and maybe get them to admit it bothers them first.