minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
every time after sports,
long walks,
certain drug use,
eating well and sleeping well,
etc

i notice that i can 'change' the structure of my head, by moving and reshaping / reactivating blood vessels,

this again - connects the my theory about breathing problems & hair loss,

to be more exact - i open my nostrals much much bigger, take much deeper AND slower, breaths,
and can actually FEEL the blood flowing again,
i am not joking - i can feel the warmth where before i used to had cold, and by chance - these are the places that losses hair.

also the places that tend to get body hair and 'beer belly' shape are because of that i belive,
you will see what i mean after you'll practice that a few times and go with your chest out and head high, kinda 'stretching' your body.

now i have just had this thought that maybe its all about how we 'blow' air into our faces -
so i took a quick look at google at balding people vs. non balding -
the results were exactly as i thought -
*bolding people (on some to any level) tend to have (again - on some to any level) 'thinny' kind of face and very 'boney', plus - almost alwhere when i looked (except maybe people with really small ammount of balding) - they had a 'thin' boney nose, with the nostrals just kinda 'relaxed' - as if they doesnt even use them.
*non balding would always have a 'bloated' face - AND - very much open nostrals, like they are on 24/7 usage.

i dont know.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
You missing the big picture here -

train yourself to breath as deep as possible with widest opened nostrils you can make.
this explains your post

- - - Updated - - -

Man i wrote that like 3 times before and the forum won't show it

it has been supposed to be before the first part of the previous message -
"ok dont be so specific about that (drug use) -
i belive that actually sports, aerobics, eating right and possibly a bit of strength exercises- would be much more beneficial.
Just try to get to my point" -- about breathing- at the previous message

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
You missing the big picture here -

train yourself to breath as deep as possible with widest opened nostrils you can make.

The bigger picture here is that you are spouting non-sense without any evidence. This is exactly the kind of thinking that allows myths like hats being the cause of male pattern baldness to prevail. We have a very good idea of the contributing factors and underlying mechanisms---and they do not involve flaring your nostrils.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
MY theory - is actually that - people wearing hats - is BECAUSE - they have male pattern baldness, and not male pattern baldness caused by wearing hats.
it a style status, as well as a way to - well basically - hide.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
MY theory - is actually that - people wearing hats - is BECAUSE - they have male pattern baldness, and not male pattern baldness caused by wearing hats.
it a style status, as well as a way to - well basically - hide.

Nice theory. Very informative. I'm very embarrassed for you.