I Think The Supposed Side Effects From Finnasteride Are Mostly Nonsense

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I have watery semen.
Am I inventing it?

Is that such a terrible side? You must ask yourself would you rather continue your rapid hair loss but have thick loads?
I suggest taking Zinc tablets, should fix that right up.

INT

Reaction score
I think a lot of guys who claim to have decreased sex drive either:

Have an ugly wife/girlfriend
Have a hot wife/girlfriend but have been with them too long and are bored
Have low test
Are depressed because of their hair loss
Depressed for another reason

Then they pin the low sex drive on finasteride, when it isnt finasteride at all, but you read the horror stories and convinced yourself finasteride is responsible. The mind is a powerful thing. A lot of back pain for example is entirely psychological with zero physical problems with the back.

finasteride user for 3 years and no sides, even my jizz is thick and milky.

"I do not experience sides, therefore they do not exist"

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've racked up 300 posts on a hair loss forum in less than a year. You're hardly in a position to be calling people losers.

P.S. He’s not a loser, I retract that. But he’s obviously fairly anxious to have picked that moment to create an account at 2am in order to tell his anecdotal story. Ultimately none of this matters, one can only inform oneself of the risks and potential rewards and weigh this against the importance of one’s hair.

I thought about it for three months before I started finasteride. 10 months in I have no regrets beside not knowing about it sooner. I probably do experience some fatigue but it’s not debilitating. I can work with it if it means avoiding a fleshy patch tarnishing my image.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
100% real. I wanted to take finasteride so much. I tried multiple times, every time I'd quit, I had so much denial that finasteride was bad and thought maybe I could give it another go.

xyzxyz

My Regimen
Reaction score
all the research I see says that the percentage of people who report sexual side effects from finasteride are about the same percentage of general public non users who report sexual problems.

It's not even the sexual effects you should worry about, it's the *emasculation*, and that effect is very real. I took Finasteride for 6 weeks, and in week 5 and 6 I noticed severe and dramatic penile shrinkage -- to one quarter volume (roughly 3/4 the length, just over half the diameter), both flaccid and erect -- and it took 3 years to get back to about 75% of the original volume, and about 5 years to get back to maybe 85-90%. I don't think I ever fully regained size.

Dude, look, I have no reason to lie about this. This is what happened to me. I have literally never cared about my size before, and suddenly I had a micropenis. To me Finasteride is totally not worth the risk ever again, even though it immediately stopped my hair loss in its tracks.