I think propecia sides are in our heads..

G

Dont know if you guys remembered the chest pain I thought I was having with propecia...I thought I did but I mentioned it was pseudo pain. Since I stopped thinking about it, its stopped hurting...I think its a great idea to start propecia young, because you're only born with a certain number of follicles...once you start to hit 4 and beyond on the Norwood scale you're kind of screwed. i think therefore, companies shouldn't announce side effects because it worries people so much its self fulfilling. I've heard of people getting sick alone with trying 2 get sick by thinking negative...the power of the mind is powerful, and IMO, the 2% is correct with sides...if you don't think about it...which the initial test subjects didn't because its what the tests were for only 2% had limp dick...now it seems like its 50%...get on propecia and dont think about it.

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
TheMoose said:
Dont know if you guys remembered the chest pain I thought I was having with propecia...I thought I did but I mentioned it was pseudo pain. Since I stopped thinking about it, its stopped hurting...I think its a great idea to start propecia young, because you're only born with a certain number of follicles...once you start to hit 4 and beyond on the Norwood scale you're kind of screwed. i think therefore, companies shouldn't announce side effects because it worries people so much its self fulfilling. I've heard of people getting sick alone with trying 2 get sick by thinking negative...the power of the mind is powerful, and IMO, the 2% is correct with sides...if you don't think about it...which the initial test subjects didn't because its what the tests were for only 2% had limp dick...now it seems like its 50%...get on propecia and dont think about it.

This post does not deserve a reply.

First of all were you concurrently on minoxidil. while taking finasteride.? Maybe there was some chest pain due to the minoxidil.?

The point is there are more side effects and a greater number of affected people than Merck will tell the public. People like you will believe (and more importantly WANT to believe them). There are a certain number of sexual, and mental side effects that MAY occur for SOME (not an insignificant number of) people. These are real and have been reported by personal accounts many times. Search the web. If you want to believe it is all in peoples' heads, are you saying you want people to succumb to wishful thinking? When your dick is limp the entire day, it is limp, O.K.? Big difference when first noticed. When you suddenly go from energetic and upbeat to a depressed state like a switch being turned on and off, it feels like something internally is being altered. Whenever taking a drug, sudden bodily changes need to be accounted for.

No one is trying to say that every possible ailment they have while on Propecia is due to the drug, but there is a definite, consistent side effect profile based on users' experiences. You may be totally unaffected, but your advice is very poor.