i think Prince William is losing his hair!!!!!!!!

David Swissy

Reaction score
Prince William looks like he is losing his hair quite badly... He was in a magazine last week playing polo on a horse and the pictures were crystal clear and you could plainly see his thinning crown and beginnings of the scalp coming thru.... I think hes only about 21 as well...

David

drinkrum

Reaction score
Yeah, I believe that's old news. The magazine People had run a little expose on his hair situation a while back if I recall correctly.

D.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Makes you feel better, doesn't it? Problem is, the fact that the prince losing his hair isn't going to help your situation.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Balding guys just love to point out other celebrities who are losing their hair, just so it makes them feel better.

Why does it make them feel better?

They are STILL losing THEIR hair!!

lol, I never got that one

drinkrum

Reaction score
Because if more people, especially famous and very handsome people, started losing their hair, women will start to find it a little more acceptable.

D.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
drinkrum, you watch too much tv and movies. A lot of women but not all dont care if your bald (if you shave it off). Most care face structure, fit body and a good sprit. Also some like a good package. Try to not let yourself feel bad about something normal.

drinkrum

Reaction score
I wasn't speaking for myself buddy. Please don't put words in my mouth. My girlfriend has told me on countless occasions that she doesn't at all care about my hair. I don't let myself feel down about it; I take my finasteride and hope for the best.

I was merely answering someone else's question from a psychological perspective.

D.

David Swissy

Reaction score
I wish Tom Cruise would start losing his hair... Hes 40 and hes got a FULL head of thick brown hair, not a single sign of losing it, serve him right if he started losing it...

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's great when they lose hair :)

They become follically equal to board members