I Think In A Kind Of Way I Can Pull Of Being Bald At 25

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started to bald at 20 !!! at 23 started to shave it daily , during this time i got really depressed anxious and sometimes i got uicidal thoughts ...

Now i'm norwood 6 , with a little of a stubble on top but very visible horseshoe ( i razor shave daily ) ...
I started to think that i'm able to pull the bald look , the people around me don't call me poor ugly guy but they call me vin diesel or johnny sins ...

And i noticed after i saw an old female friend , she said to me that now i'm really hot ( maybe cuz i lost over 60 pounds of fat and i dress very good , she said that love my bald head too it gives me a something different than other people ) and i noticed that there is a lot girls around me that gives me that look ( like who is this hottie ) and i'm not talking about oldies but young girls 18 - 20 hotties .... Howewer nothing compared when i was teen with hair , this was happening daily ...

So i think i can pull it off in a kind of way ( i'm usally depressed when i'm alone about hairloss but when i'm out i joke all the time and i'm very shiny person not just the head haha ) and i always act like a though guy It's not that hard when you are also a boxer :)

I think if you have nice eyes and nice face you can pull of the bald look pretty good ( even if you consider yourself an ugly piece of sh*t , in my case i consider my head too big ) , you will lose the opportunity with many girls but i found that many girls are just like obsessed with the bald masculine guy and in their eyes you get more points then others guy with hairs ( in my gym there is a hottie who get all the time around me , and ignore all the model type guys with hairs )

Will i stop my regime? No hahaha i know that i will never have a good hair day and probably i will be obsessed for long time , but i want to explore something to bring some more hair , so can i razor shave it maybe every two to three days , and then resolve my problem with a good smp ....

I found out that i have bad thyroid i will try to improve it , then vit c , saw palmetto , biotin , b6 , msm , vit d ( low vit d ) , an all formula for minerals and other vitamins , castor oil , emu oil and derma rolling ones a week ... And i hope with these regime to get some hair back ...

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for contributing but please don't go the smp route. Stay shaved but on treatment I would guess to see if you can spark some life into something.

Are you on Finasteride and Minoxidil? Only thing you can be moderately hopeful to get some results out of.

RobertDi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what people have against SMP. if done by a professional, it will look pretty good and realistic.

I'm going to do it myself as a last resort. Just clean shaved head with SMP and use some mattifyers to prevent the head from shining.
There is nothing left if the current treatments wont/stops working and trying new things yourself is too risky and time consuming so..

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for contributing but please don't go the smp route. Stay shaved but on treatment I would guess to see if you can spark some life into something.

Are you on Finasteride and Minoxidil? Only thing you can be moderately hopeful to get some results out of.

I'm not on finesteride or minoxodil ... Why ? i'm a little bit afraid cuz i have worse erection even with saw palmetto and i don't want to change completely dht on my body expecialy cuz the dht is a good hormone in competitive sport like mine and a bit of afraid on sides expecialy on me ....
And i'm scared taking minoxodil for his effect on the hearth , with hearth palpitations ecc ( cuz a couple of years ago i developed a crazy anxious feeling of having a hearth attack , and i don't want to recreate that feeling of fear again )

One interesting thing is that after one month of msm , hair omega , pumpkin seed oil and topical emu oil once a day i got a lot of small hairs regrowth ...

If i add something more , adjust my thyroid + dermarolling i think i can get at least 50% more regrowth ( please consider that i'm colpletely bald in norwood 2 pattern ,but i have diffuse thinning , maybe around 10 hair per cm in a norwood 6 , and i think i can get to 20 hair per cm considering that i went pretty fast bald , so the derma papilla is probably still working down there , and if i dermaroll i can activate the wnt and a little bit of castor oil for pge2 can give me some results , not having a nice head of hair but i think i can get a nice look with razor shaved head with nice greyish look ) ...

Last time that i tried saw palmetto a couple of years ago , i was completely astonished by hundreds of vellus after a couple of weeks popping out but i had to stop cuz i didn't have money to continue with supplements ...

The thing is i'm in this limb of thoughts , of wanting hair and don't wanting hair ... I want hair for better appearence and more youthful look , but when i had hair i sincerely hated it , i hated going to the barber and having a cut every two weeks and waiting for hours ...

The best hair i would like to have is buzzed down , max 3 mm long , but i can't get that with fue cuz extensive scarring , so my option would be only having a fut but i would need to bring my hair long , and i don't want that sh*t ...

If i look how to get the best appearence for me is having a bald head , i just love rubbing hair after a shave is so smooth( and some girls likes to rub on it too haha ) :D
But i don't love having the pattern of balding ( i wouldn't care if i was 35 - 40 , but now i'm 25 and i feel sometimes a bit awkward walking in a disco and hearing guys saying who bring the old guy .... nothing scary , just a evil look and they shut up hahaha )

I would love to find a product that can slow down the hair growth ( if i had smp i will need to shave it two times per day , cuz my hair growths too quickly ) ...

I dont think is that bad smp , you just need to have right expectation , if you have hair that grows too quickly like mine , you will look good only a couple of hours and that's bad ...
So if i go this route i must find something that slow down the hair growth , or doing the laser hair removal , than smp and i will be finally over with the problem and thinking about hair ...