I think I'm going to take the 15% xandrox plunge

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
at the 11 month point of propecia and 10 month point of minoxidil with an ever growing thin crown, i figure i really have nothing to lose if i jump onto the 15% xandrox and spironolactone (well, besides money my wallet). i think i'll order the stuff tomorrow and take photos and keep everyone posted.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yeah, you go boy! Calling out the Xandrox 15 is like infantry calling in the airstrike. Basically, it is like saying that we're sick of f*****g around, it's time to win.

Let me know when you get that sh*t. Let me know how sublime it feels to drizzle that nectar of 15% purity onto your scalp, I want to know every sensation and every effect you get from it in full glory.

What's the rest of your regimen? I'd add that to a regime of 1x spironolactone and 1x Finast. These, plus the 15% Xandrox, are pretty much the 21st century state of the art in DHT suppression. No, more than 'state of the art', probably more of a 'DHT, what's that?' kind of situation. I hope you grow f*****g big *** shrubbery on that scalp, seriously. Go for it!

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm on 1.25 of finasteride, and the 5% minoxidil and 2% nizoral. if the xandrox doesn't work, then i won't give up, i'll even bring in the avodart to kick the dht's ***.