I think I would go out of my mind if not for this forum

Autumn Sundown

Established Member
Reaction score
The people on this forum are so much more logical than those who inhabit most hairloss sites. A lot of other forums are full of depressed losers who would call a juvenile hairline "advanced hairloss" and start listing meds for the user to pick up. Some of those heads of hair would leave Brad Pit in awe and yet they're still being made to think they're beyond help.
Well, thanks for being ahead of the pack. :punk:

GeminiX

Reaction score
This is indeed a terrific little corner of the interwebs; I've been here six years and it's still my favourite web forum :)

I've left a couple of times, but always keep coming back.

Danielle x

s.a.f

Reaction score
Autumn Sundown said:
The people on this forum are so much more logical than those who inhabit most hairloss sites. A lot of other forums are full of depressed losers who would call a juvenile hairline "advanced hairloss" and start listing meds for the user to pick up. Some of those heads of hair would leave Brad Pit in awe and yet they're still being made to think they're beyond help.

Err are you sure you're posting this on the right forum? :shock:

Logical? (CCS,Hoppi)
Depressed losers? (see impact section- including me)
Juvenile hairline - advanced hairloss? (about 90% of the guys on here)

All you missed out was the finasteride scaremongerers.

This site however does have the most entertaining and interesting bunch of characters compared to most of the other less visited H/L sites.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've tried other hairloss sites HLH, HTN, IH, but HairLossTalk.com is where the heart is, along with plenty of kooks, nutbars, trolls, and just the plain mad, bad and weird. :)

oni

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
I've tried other hairloss sites HLH, HTN, IH, but HairLossTalk.com is where the heart is, along with plenty of kooks, nutbars, trolls, and just the plain mad, bad and weird. :)

Speak for yourself............................................. :whistle:

Petchsky

Reaction score
oni said:
Petchsky said:

Speak for yourself............................................. :whistle:

Hail Caesar!