I Think Hair Loss Changed Who I Am Today

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. Most women I've met are weaker physically and mentally. Well every girl physically, but most mentally. Every girl I've dated I would say I had much more control in the relationship than them. Probably limits the amount of women I can date, but I am not looking for a woman that can control or take care of me. I don't like women who are super confident and power-driven, which honestly very few are. Hillary Clinton is an example of one that is, and I find her disgusting, not just in looks but personality. To each their own though.

The only time I really feel powerless is when a girl cries, and honestly after my last ex, I've grown to be pretty cold to that too, because its just all manipulation. If a guy cries its pathetic, if a girl cries everyone runs to rescue her. One thing girls have over guys is they're better at manipulating, by far, thats about it.

Why not just wear a hair system to reawaken your god complex and workout. It’s not good to think your better than others but we should be allowed confidence. Kinda sounds similar to what I’m experiencing at the moment. I thought classes and personal life was challenging before yeah right.

Hairloss is like god's way (if there is one) of testing how mentally stable we are. Why are we so prone to losing one of our most important features? We don't lose any other body part as we get older, so why this? I'd happily lose a finger or a toe if it meant I could keep my hair permanently for the rest of my life. Whoever designed us humans needs a good hard kick in the balls.

Well if hair loss treatments are a sin then call me the devil.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just wear a hair system to reawaken your god complex and workout. It’s not good to think your better than others but we should be allowed confidence. Kinda sounds similar to what I’m experiencing at the moment. I thought classes and personal life was challenging before yeah right.

Well if hair loss treatments are a sin then call me the devil.
I dont wan't the god complex back tbh, and don't think I will ever go back to who I was. I still have confidence through working out, just am insecure about my hair, but isn't nearly as big of an insecurity as it was the first couple years I was dealing with it. I've looked into a system before, just sounds like way too much maintenance for me. Not worth it in my opinion tbh. If a girl can't accept me for my flaws then she can f*** off. Hair loss honestly isn't a huge deal with women especially as you get older (it is HUGE if you are a teenager or in your early 20s though). It is more of a confidence thing.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By judging humans just because of their race is very close minded. A strong personality is a lot more important than physical appearance.

And even though I don't like to make these kind of comments but women are definitely not genetically superior to men. If that would be the case, they would rule the world. But they don't, men do.

Race? I think you mean gender...

Women are genetically superior to men. They have better skin, hair and overall appearance. I’m talking about physical genetics. Men don’t rule the world, it’s an equal opportunity unless you’re in the Middle East or something...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hat thing gets better over time. I wouldn't leave without a hat for a while either. Started getting my hair shorter, and I have to work without a hat, so just got used to it. Other people notice it less than you. And most people don't really think much of it tbh. Just something you deal with as time goes on. I still wear hats more than I used to, but its not as debilitating as it used to be.

I guess it could get better over time... I’m mainly glad I started a regimen, and hopefully I will see results in some time!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. Most women I've met are weaker physically and mentally. Well every girl physically, but most mentally. Every girl I've dated I would say I had much more control in the relationship than them. Probably limits the amount of women I can date, but I am not looking for a woman that can control or take care of me. I don't like women who are super confident and power-driven, which honestly very few are. Hillary Clinton is an example of one that is, and I find her disgusting, not just in looks but personality. To each their own though.

The only time I really feel powerless is when a girl cries, and honestly after my last ex, I've grown to be pretty cold to that too, because its just all manipulation. If a guy cries its pathetic, if a girl cries everyone runs to rescue her. One thing girls have over guys is they're better at manipulating, by far, thats about it.

Men obviously have a bigger build compared to a woman, but men also commit more rapes and murders compared to women so maybe that bigger build has its disadvantages. I do believe that you enjoy having more control within a relationship is due to personal insecurity, and one person in a relationship having more control almost never works out. Hillary Clinton is evil, and is another level of disgusting.

I question if women are mentally weaker, especially since men seem to dominate when it comes to suicide statistics. Women are definitely more emotional and manipulative though.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men obviously have a bigger build compared to a woman, but men also commit more rapes and murders compared to women so maybe that bigger build has its disadvantages. I do believe that you enjoy having more control within a relationship is due to personal insecurity, and one person in a relationship having more control almost never works out. Hillary Clinton is evil, and is another level of disgusting.

I question if women are mentally weaker, especially since men seem to dominate when it comes to suicide statistics. Women are definitely more emotional and manipulative though.
How is wanting more control in a relationship due to an insecurity? It is really all preference what you want. I am not saying I control everything they do or who they hang out with or stuff like that, I just have more control in what we are doing with money, where we move, etc. Many many girls like being taken care of and letting the guy take more control. And that is not what I meant when I was saying mentally weak, women let their emotions get the best of them. This isn't the case for all women, just most. Their decisions and choices are highly based off emotion vs rationalism. You can say it is just a characteristic of them, but it ends up being a weakness. There is a reason men run corporate America, and it isn't just because men used to dominate the world.

And I am not saying all women are like this. Just a high majority of women I've known. There are definitely women I have met who are mentally stronger than me.

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are by far more mentally superior than men. You just need to have a look at the suicide rate statistics dating back through the last several year's. The majority of people who've taken their own lives are men.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is wanting more control in a relationship due to an insecurity? It is really all preference what you want. I am not saying I control everything they do or who they hang out with or stuff like that, I just have more control in what we are doing with money, where we move, etc. Many many girls like being taken care of and letting the guy take more control. And that is not what I meant when I was saying mentally weak, women let their emotions get the best of them. This isn't the case for all women, just most. Their decisions and choices are highly based off emotion vs rationalism. You can say it is just a characteristic of them, but it ends up being a weakness. There is a reason men run corporate America, and it isn't just because men used to dominate the world.

And I am not saying all women are like this. Just a high majority of women I've known. There are definitely women I have met who are mentally stronger than me.

I agree with most of what you’re saying, I’m also a traditionalist when it comes to that (I thought you meant that you control what they wear, or where they go). However, women are technically mentally stronger than men. Maybe not emotionally, because women do let their emotions dictate their decisions. However, when it comes to the statistics, men are mentally weaker compared to women which explains the significantly higher suicides within men.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Women are by far more mentally superior than men. You just need to have a look at the suicide rate statistics dating back through the last several year's. The majority of people who've taken their own lives are men.
That's not true. Suicide attempts are equal between the genders, as far as I know, the difference is that females fail more often.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
However, when it comes to the statistics, men are mentally weaker compared to women which explains the significantly higher suicides within men.
Look at my comment above. The success rate is higher because men have the mentality to actually do it when they've made their decision. Females often use weak methods such as pills and that's rarely enough.

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
If these scientists or whatever the f*** these clowns call themselves, could get their f*****g sh*t together and cure/treat hairloss, we wouldn't be on this forum, Today.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true. Suicide attempts are equal between the genders, as far as I know, the difference is that females fail more often.
Honestly I feel like a lot of women "suicide attempts" are just manipulation as well. Why it fails all the time for them. If you really wanted to kill yourself it wouldn't be that hard tbh. My last ex had acted like she was about to take a bunch of pills to kill herself when I was going to dump her, looking back was all a bunch of bs, but I fell for it at the time. Won't let that happen again. Its a pretty fucked up thing to do tbh.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss brought about a huge change in my life too. After spending over a decade avoiding and fearing getting someone pregnant, I got my girlfriend of 4 months pregnant on purpose as soon as I noticed my hair loss. Sounds like an over reaction, but I am pretty sure if I waited the full year for finasteride to actually work (spoiler: it doesn't) I wouldn't have gotten a chance to ever have a family. Balding is disappointing for sure, but at least it just doesn't seem suicide inducing anymore.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As guys we really aren’t worth anything. I feel like girls use us to feel good and to get security out of us financially or by some other means. Honestly, suicide rate is higher in men because during adolescence if we shed a tear we are told to suck it up and be a man. As a dude you aren’t allowed to have a shred of vulnerability EVER. On the other hand, girls are always getting empathy because they are expected in society to have more vulnerabilities. I mean women are sensitive and deserve respect, but sh*t us men have feelings to lol.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
As guys we really aren’t worth anything. I feel like girls use us to feel good and to get security out of us financially or by some other means. Honestly, suicide rate is higher in men because during adolescence if we shed a tear we are told to suck it up and be a man. As a dude you aren’t allowed to have a shred of vulnerability EVER. On the other hand, girls are always getting empathy because they are expected in society to have more vulnerabilities. I mean women are sensitive and deserve respect, but sh*t us men have feelings to lol.
I think suicide is higher amongst men because more is expected of them. Women like to claim we are equal now, but everyone knows that just isn't true. In the United States at least, men are still expected to provide. If my sister had lost her job and was being a bum my parents would completely support her financially. If I had lost my job and was being a bum my parents wouldn't do sh*t for me. Men are just given higher expectations, and then when the men can't provide the women go and b**ch about it.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So? why does it mean women mentally stronger? it only means that their life is basically better than men, on average of course.
lets face it, woman do better when it comes to getting socialize / relationships / dating / and even financially if they just meet a wealthy guy.

Anyway, I dont just make this up, there was actually a really big research about how people are satisfied with their life, and basically how happy they are (which sums up all aspects), done by top class professor, and one of the findings was that women are happier than men (I can link it here if I find it)

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think generally womenhsbe it easier even if they are single mothers because of all the support mechanisms for women. Women can go their entire lives without working but men would be homeless if they did that. Lus when I turned 18 I had to register with selective service or go to jail. Even if I didn’t get charged I wouldn’t be able to get a federal job, student loans etc for failing to register . Made me realize my life has less value than a woman’s. Plus societal expectations different . I know a a woman in her mid thirties who lives with her parents and it doesn’t impact her dating life at all meanwhile I she’ll out $2200 a month for rent and haven’t been on a date in years

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
I think suicide is higher amongst men because more is expected of them. Women like to claim we are equal now, but everyone knows that just isn't true. In the United States at least, men are still expected to provide. If my sister had lost her job and was being a bum my parents would completely support her financially. If I had lost my job and was being a bum my parents wouldn't do sh*t for me. Men are just given higher expectations, and then when the men can't provide the women go and b**ch about it.
We are more equal than ever though and females are more miserable than ever, might be related.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are more equal than ever though and females are more miserable than ever, might be related.
We are more equal than ever in our rights and freedoms. We are able to obtain the same jobs (to an extent), and are much more equal in the workplace than we used to be. But we are not equal whatsoever in expectations of us, at least not in the United States. Expectations for women is completely different than for men.

My ex knew I was insecure about my hair loss, and it was like a huge turn off for her. She thought it was stupid for me to care about. If a girl is insecure about her hair loss I would completely support her and understand. Men are not supposed to care about how they look, and just somehow look good, while women are expected to put so much work into their looks and do whatever it takes to keep their looks. It is a double standard that hurts both ways tbh, but it kind of sucks. Why can't I as a guy care about how I look and take drugs or other treatments to try to improve my looks? Why is this looked so down upon for guys?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If these scientists or whatever the f*** these clowns call themselves, could get their f*****g sh*t together and cure/treat hairloss, we wouldn't be on this forum, Today.

That and if insurance companies would cover hair loss treatments instead of drug abused organs and therapist appointments from hair loss. I guess two thirds are just fools in uniform trained to talk smart.