I think finasteride really messed up my prostate pretty bad

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been 3 months since I've quit, no change at all... weak erection, numb penis, almost liquidy sperm in small volume, urine dripping etc. I think finasteride really messed up my prostate pretty f*****g well during the 1.5 yrs I was using it. The dripping urine side is bloody great, no matter how long I shake after peeing I get quite a lot of urine in my pants after a while.

danish82

Reaction score
Had the same problems from finasteride, try taking a high dose zinc every day, it really helped my libido.

And the dripping problem also, i massage the area between the dick and the a**h**! hehe when im done taking a piss, and it helps alot.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
danish82 said:
Had the same problems from finasteride, try taking a high dose zinc every day, it really helped my libido.

And the dripping problem also, i massage the area between the dick and the a**hole! hehe when im done taking a piss, and it helps alot.

I'm taking 15-30mg zinc a day. Not really working too well. That massage thing sounds plain weird! :mrgreen:

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
danish82 said:

And the dripping problem also, i massage the area between the dick and the a**hole! hehe when im done taking a piss, and it helps alot.

I'm taking 15-30mg zinc a day. Not really working too well. That massage thing sounds plain weird! :mrgreen:

Believe it or not, I heard whistling during urination helps to better evacuate the urinary tract. :mrgreen: I'm glad to state, my prostate has 100 percent recovered (as has everything else) after my 4-5 years of on-off finasteride usage. Although it took around 1 year. All the best ghg.

danish82

Reaction score
ghg said:
danish82 said:

Well hehe, my english is bad, so il try to explain again. After urinating, i take two fingers and massage the area under the testicles. Then i massage the left over urine out... Its a little hard to explain, and it takes a few times to master, but when you learn it, it takes 1-2 sec. And then the problem with dripping urine is 95% smaller..

Heheheeee....... gah hope you understand...