I Think finasteride Is Feminizing My Body, Is It All In My Head?!

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
That study is about patients who use finasteride for prostate cancer and BPH (enlarged prostate), not male-pattern baldness.
Yeah, the difference is huge right?
U need to justify u not taking finasteride, but u fucked up. Nw5 at 22 and still not taking finasteride, there is no fixing that mate, sorry.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the difference is huge right?
U need to justify u not taking finasteride, but u fucked up. Nw5 at 22 and still not taking finasteride, there is no fixing that mate, sorry.

The difference is huge genius, comparing a person with cancer's weight to an average person losing hair. Don't be mad because your points are invalid and you're trying to rationalize castrating yourself

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference is huge genius, comparing a person with cancer's weight to an average person losing hair. Don't be mad because your points are invalid and you're trying to rationalize castrating yourself
Finasteride doesn't cause weight gain u donkey, provide any evidence before u make a claim. I don't think u know what castration is but since ur nw5 u will find out soon enough.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn't cause weight gain u donkey, provide any evidence before u make a claim. I don't think u know what castration is but since ur nw5 u will find out soon enough.

It's listed as a less common side effect on multiple credible websites, right along with facial bloating which was the main point.

Enjoy your new vagina, brought to you by Propecia lmao

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's listed as a less common side effect on multiple credible websites, right along with facial bloating which was the main point.

Enjoy your new vagina, brought to you by Propecia lmao
And with credible websites u mean propeciahelp.com?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop with the pissing war

like I said before, I'm not stopping now. I will make a definitive decision a year from now (July 18, 2020 to be exact)

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mayoclinic and Drugs.com to name a couple since you're too dumb to know how to use Google
Neither website provides a study which finds a causual connection between finasteride and weight gain. In fact drugs.com mentions:
  • unusual weight gain or loss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither website provides a study which finds a causual connection between finasteride and weight gain. In fact drugs.com mentions:
  • unusual weight gain or loss

Did you get someone to read that for you? Tell them they left out the rapid weight gain part which is listed above that on both websites

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get someone to read that for you? Tell them they left out the rapid weight gain part which is listed above that on both websites
Neither website provides a study which finds a causual connection between finasteride and weight gain.
Neither website provides a study which finds a causual connection between finasteride and weight gain.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And yet it's listed on both website. My guess is it isn't causal, it's modestly correlated. High levels of estrogen CAN lead to weight gain. finasteride boosts estrogen.

I know you're clearly a fatcel who can't read, but besides all of that, weight gain wasn't even my main point. I was mainly referring to facial bloating and feminization of the body from taking finasteride, like growing tits for example. You decided to focus on the weight gain comment, but the point still stands that finasteride feminizes the body.

Keep repeating the same statement though. I know it took all of your 5 brain cells to form that one statement

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet it's listed on both website. My guess is it isn't causal, it's modestly correlated. High levels of estrogen CAN lead to weight gain. finasteride boosts estrogen.

I know you're clearly a fatcel who can't read, but besides all of that, weight gain wasn't even my main point. I was mainly referring to facial bloating and feminization of the body from taking finasteride, like growing tits for example. You decided to focus on the weight gain comment, but the point still stands that finasteride feminizes the body.

Keep repeating the same statement though. I know it took all of your 5 brain cells to form that one statement
Yeah, what a good idea, let's start guessing about side effects and correlations, why not?
f*****g retard, it's over for you.