I talked to some girls....

Nene

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Nene said:
Bald Dave

I never said that 90% of men look unattractive bald. I said it makes 90% of men LESS ATTRACTIVE, and I stand by that comment. Sure it's not an exact number, I'm just trying to say the vast majority of men look worse with hair loss. Why are there so many people on this site in the first place if doesn't make you uglier? These people are here on this site why? Because balding made them cuter and they are happy about it? Or because balding is making them feel like they look older and unattractive? I don't know anyone who finds out they are balding and is happy about it. By your logic, since it doesn't make most people less attractive, no one should care that they are balding, yet they do care a great deal! Can you explain why they care if they aren't getting less attractive? Is it because the sun will burn their heads now that they don't have hair? Is it because now they will feel a little colder in the winter? And it wasn't women in a club, it was women I know. One I worked with and two that I dated. And losing hair has nothing to do with being a man. Sure everyone loses a little density as they get older, and most men recede at least a little bit, but being completely bald means you have a genetic defect, it doesn't make you more or less manly.

Nene,

People are on this site to get help and support about their hairloss. I admit hairloss can be crushing but this site is meant to support people with hairloss and give each other encouragement which is what i am doing. I am trying to make people realise that baldness is not a disfigurement but is a completly natural process and you should just get over it. Its easier said than done i know but at the end of the day there are many bald/balding guys that have good jobs, got nice wives and live in a nice house etc and they didn't let hairloss get in the way of their success. Most of the people on this site are not happy with their lives so they blame everything on their hairloss and could you honestly say if you was happy with your life but still bald would you still be posting on this site? Probably not! The only thing ugly about hairloss is that it crush your confidence and self-esteem not your looks!

Fair enough Bald Dave. I agree with almost everything you said. But I still think hair loss makes most guys less attractive! lol.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Despite having a handsome face (so I've been told) my NW5 has been a deterrent for women accepting my advances. A few have said they would date me if I weren't bald and even though most women wouldn't say that to your face, It is an unsaid truth that is pretty much common knowledge. Of course there are exceptions but those cases are a minority that is of little consolation. So yeah, my confidence has been diminished by the inevitable responses and frustrating incidents that plague my daily existence. You can say that it's all about confidence, but we'll see when you are stripped bare and exposed to the social pressure and stigma first hand if you can withstand the weight and have the endurance to deal with years of social discrimination. Some deal with it better than others but I still struggle with it as I am pretty sensitive by my own admission.

Reaction score
I think the only way women would actually marry a balding is if he has...

...cash/money/millions/billions/dinero/$$$$$$$$<--------8 figures.

Just kidding. Or am I?

Reaction score
You guys make it seem like balding men are so rare and in between. Statistics show that half the white men will experience hairloss at some point in their lives. Hairloss isn't that rare and if it was as horrible as you guys say, then half the men on earth could never get ladies, which is far from the truth. :shakehead:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you CAN still get ladies! gross ones!

UMan you seriously look good with a shaved head. I'm surprised it is so rough for you. You're blessed with a strong jaw and good head shape. If I was a NW5 I'd look like some sort of alien creature who crash landed on earth (i'm very tall and skinny, long narrow face).

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
treeshrew said:
you CAN still get ladies! gross ones!

UMan you seriously look good with a shaved head. I'm surprised it is so rough for you. You're blessed with a strong jaw and good head shape. If I was a NW5 I'd look like some sort of alien creature who crash landed on earth (i'm very tall and skinny, long narrow face).

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahhahahah

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I can tell you one thing. In Stockholm, where I live. No cute good looking girl 18-25 of age would ever consider a bald man to be their potential mate. But I dont blame them for it. If they look good they can have whatever guy they want. Why would they settle for a 21 baldie like me? No, it doesnt work like that.

I had my flings and my wonderful life before but now no girl is checking me out. Not even a single one. And even though I would show confidence it wouldnt matter. Cause they would still look at me like a was their girlfriends dad who was trying to get into her pants.

The girls who dont care about looks are the ones who are ugly aswell. If you are gorgeous, and you know you really are that then you dont settle for an ugly dude. The only time they do is when the guy is superrich or famous. Or when he has a big di¤%. :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
The girls who dont care about looks are the ones who are ugly aswell. If you are gorgeous, and you know you really are that then you dont settle for an ugly dude. The only time they do is when the guy is superrich or famous. Or when he has a big di¤%. :punk:

Finfighter said:
Good thing I have a has a big di¤%. :punk:

So do you walk around with it hanging out? Otherwise how would the cute girls even get the chance to find out about your big D**k?

Ps I bet superfrankie is about NW2.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Well, I can tell you one thing. In Stockholm, where I live. No cute good looking girl 18-25 of age would ever consider a bald man to be their potential mate. But I dont blame them for it. If they look good they can have whatever guy they want. Why would they settle for a 21 baldie like me? No, it doesnt work like that.

I had my flings and my wonderful life before but now no girl is checking me out. Not even a single one. And even though I would show confidence it wouldnt matter. Cause they would still look at me like a was their girlfriends dad who was trying to get into her pants.

this man speaks truth. this is precisely why i despise most girls who "know they look good". life's a b**ch, ain't it?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
wannakeepitall said:
You guys make it seem like balding men are so rare and in between. Statistics show that half the white men will experience hairloss at some point in their lives. Hairloss isn't that rare and if it was as horrible as you guys say, then half the men on earth could never get ladies, which is far from the truth. :shakehead:
And the majority of that half only experience slight recession to the point of having a mature hairline or just minor age related thinning in their forties. While the minority of that half actually go fully bald in their early to mid twenties like myself, which is in fact more rare. You say all this but yet you "wannakeepitall" so don't pretend that going bald is no big deal to be worried about when your name states otherwise.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
superfrankie said:

Finfighter said:
Good thing I have a has a big di¤%. :punk:

So do you walk around with it hanging out? Otherwise how would the cute girls even get the chance to find out about your big D**k?

Ps I bet superfrankie is about NW2.

They won´t, because I never get so far due to my appearence. But if they knew.....lol.

PS. I have a horseshoe look already. My temples are almost gone aswell.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
The worst thing for me is that Ive heard many times before that Im hot,cute, sexy and handsome looking from gorgeously looking girls. They even complimented me saying my dark hair was very attractive and sexy. But since my hair started to fall (and it fell VERY quickly) I have NEVER, not even a single time heard that Im cute, sexy etc. Its hard to explain in words when no girl acroos the street, in school etc is checking you out anymore. And I will never accept that I need to lower my standars when it comes to women today in order to get a girl. I want what I could have before, and if that isnt possible I rather live alone and mas**rbate for the rest of my life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
my c*** is 7 inches soft, 11 inches hard ....... my HOT ex left me for a BALD (horsehoe bald) 51 yr old jobless loser with a scraggled-up pee pee.

Does'nt say much for you. :whistle:
Ps how do you know about his pee pee?

s.a.f

Reaction score
So why are you worried about your hair? What does this broke horror movie reject have that makes your ex want to be with him over you?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's like asking a girl if she would sleep with someone who had a 1cm c***.
They are not really honest
i know this girl who said she had a thing for bald guys and then complained this guy had too much hair and then complained when he shaved his head

really the best way to explain this is to say when you lose your hair your become that guy who will be forever considered "not for me but would be great with X" and even going for x will make you receive the same comment about y and then z etc

End_Game

Reaction score
somone uk said:
really the best way to explain this is to say when you lose your hair your become that guy who will be forever considered "not for me but would be great with X" and even going for x will make you receive the same comment about y and then z etc

I agree. You would likely become the man that gets passed around like a hot potato. I knew this one guy that was balding, and a decent man and all, and his girl friends(note the space) were always talking about how 'great' he was, yet none of them would date him. These girls were not average nightclub bimbos either. THey were attractive, educated, and reasonably conservative women. When i enquired further, i received the same answers. 'he is too much of a friend'(never stopped girls in that circle from dating friends before), 'oh he is like my brother' etc etc. They played a game of pass the parcel with him for a LONG time, and i believe he got one or two offers at the most and that was it. Nothing came out of it in the short to medium term. I even suspect that one of them was a pity date too btw, and so does he.

Having said that, while baldness is generally not favoured by women, the stigma largely depends on culture. For example, in Southern Europe, where it's common for men to go bald, the prejudice is nowhere near as great as it is in other countries i've lived in, with the exception of Spain of course. For some reason the women in Spain hate bald men. They are notorious for it. in almost every survey i've read with young women around 90-95% claim they wouldn't date a bald man. But in Greece and Italy, countries i have first hand experience with, bald men are absolutely NOT watching from the sidelines, particularly in Greece. I always thought countries like Israel weren't as bad either but according to one of the regulars here they dislike it. Asian countries are known to be the worst. Apparently most dating agencies in Japan won't even accept membership from bald men. That's how bad it is.

anyway, as i've said in another thread, 'settling' is really not the issue, and i really want to emphasise this. I understand that since i'm not a NW6, i have less credibility on this issue, but i know of men that are NW6 or more and they ended up marrying attractive women, and like many of the guys on here, they feared the worst when barely 20-30% of the women they attracted were decent looking, while another 20% were acceptable, and the rest he wouldn't touch with his grandfathers penis let alone his own.

This is due to the fact that baldness occupies the deadly 'grey area', and being the simplistic creatures that we are, we tend to throw anything challenging or different into the ugly basket, but that does not imply that the position is fixed. It just means we have to put more effort into it, and this is undeniably difficult. it requires a great amount of confidence, greater than we ever had with hair. Settling for a less attractive woman is stupid, because even less attractive women desire a man with a full head of hair. It's best to stick to what you are used to IMO, and don't listen to the bullshit advice of others that expect you to conform to their narrow worldview.

A wise bald friend of mine--who is reasonably successful with women--said that the minute he shaved his head, once he adjusted, he stopped caring. His go-for-broke mentality is what landed him women in the end, and while he wasn't attracting good looking women with the same frequency as he did 5-6 ago, his gf's are all on the same, or at least similar, level of attractiveness as they were before.

so please, do NOT f*****g settle, under any circumstance, because your gf, or god forbid, your wife, will be _the_ constant reminder of failure.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
End_Game said:
[quote="somone uk":n085xlsa]
so please, do NOT f****ing settle, under any circumstance, because your gf, or god forbid, your wife, will be _the_ constant reminder of failure.
[/quote:n085xlsa]

i love all the guys slapping each other on the back here saying "dude stay away from ugly chicks, not worth it!" the fact is, if you yourself are ugly, tough sh*t! what makes you think you "deserve" a hot girl? if you're a 5 out of 10, plan on attracting girls that are 5 out of 10.

End_Game

Reaction score
treeshrew said:
End_Game said:
[quote="somone uk":3ceer2hm]
so please, do NOT f****ing settle, under any circumstance, because your gf, or god forbid, your wife, will be _the_ constant reminder of failure.

i love all the guys slapping each other on the back here saying "dude stay away from ugly chicks, not worth it!" the fact is, if you yourself are ugly, tough sh*t! what makes you think you "deserve" a hot girl? if you're a 5 out of 10, plan on attracting girls that are 5 out of 10.[/quote:3ceer2hm]

listen, a man's selection pool is not like a womans. he can move up and down a few places. a 5 out of 10 man can easily land a 7 if he plays his cards right, so there is no need to conform to the whole idea of 'levels', because they are not even for the sexes. That's all i'm saying. I'm not suggesting that a 5/10 man--who would be closer to average rather than ugly btw--ought to shoot for the moon and aim for a 9. But at the same time, plenty of average to even below average men have attractive girlfriends.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've seen it go both ways in terms of one person in the couple being better looking than their partner to the point where you ask yourself "what are they doing with that person?" but most of the time it's the Ken and Barbie show.