I stopped seeing prostitutes? ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I decided to stop seeing prostitutes. To make some positive life changes. Save money. Do things that are more meaningful.

The funny this is now that ive stopped, well i dont' reallly feel much better. In fact, i feel more angry in general.

Is this normal?

I think being touch deprived causes some mental issues

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I decided to stop seeing prostitutes. To make some positive life changes. Save money. Do things that are more meaningful.

The funny this is now that ive stopped, well i dont' reallly feel much better. In fact, i feel more angry in general.

Is this normal?

what has triggered this positive change?

from your recent posts it seems as though you are starting to get into a more positive mindset

congratulations and keep it up

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what has triggered this positive change?

from your recent posts it seems as though you are starting to get into a more positive mindset

congratulations and keep it up
Thank you,

Therapy has helped me a lot but also just tired of being miserable all the time.

Feeling sorry for myself, missing my old girlfriend from 3 years ago who was trash tier.

Just kinda thought it was time to man up a bit, stop being so emotional/feelings based. Being more logical about things. It helps.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you,

Therapy has helped me a lot but also just tired of being miserable all the time.

Feeling sorry for myself, missing my old girlfriend from 3 years ago who was trash tier.

Just kinda thought it was time to man up a bit, stop being so emotional/feelings based. Being more logical about things. It helps.

She wasn't worth it
No shame in having therapy

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Is this normal?

Don't want to make it all about me, but snap!

I also feel more frustrated, but I HAVE to give up. Can't keep getting diseases that are treatable.

The law(s) of this dimension decree that I will eventually get something I can't get rid of and that's me fucked of any chance of meeting my beloved!!

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to make it all about me, but snap!

I also feel more frustrated, but I HAVE to give up. Can't keep getting diseases that are treatable.

The law(s) of this dimension decree that I will eventually get something I can't get rid of and that's me fucked of any chance of meeting my beloved!!
herpes?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
she seems worth it given my lack of options but i know deep down she isnt

if you stayed with her, you would be in a world of sh*t right now
...single parent probably, and she probably would take custody of your child

in which case say bye to your dating life

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you stayed with her, you would be in a world of sh*t right now
...single parent probably, and she probably would take custody of your child

in which case say bye to your dating life
yes and potential STDS she had no problem having unprotected sex with others without telling

scary stuff!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes and potential STDS she had no problem having unprotected sex with others without telling

scary stuff!

having a woman is a great thing, but what you need to remember is that it is important to choose the right one

if you do not , living hell

that’s why @DoctorHouse and I are still single

plenty of opportunities to settle for someone unhinged