I Started Finasteride Again And This Happened..

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

As some of you know i already tried finasteride in the past and had sides so i quit.
After i got diagnosed with deformational plagiocephaly after i went to a neurologist i started finasteride again and im just gonna ignore the sides as going bald is not even an option anymore.
But now im almost 3 weeks in and im already shedding a lot. Is this even normal so early?
As for sides i have none at the momment

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

As some of you know i already tried finasteride in the past and had sides so i quit.
After i got diagnosed with deformational plagiocephaly after i went to a neurologist i started finasteride again and im just gonna ignore the sides as going bald is not even an option anymore.
But now im almost 3 weeks in and im already shedding a lot. Is this even normal so early?
As for sides i have none at the momment

I wish I could tell you. I've been on finasteride 3 months now and seen nothing at all except for 1 shed after a shampoo a couple of weeks ago where I lost 200-300 hairs at once. So nothing positive and minus the brief shed, nothing negative either. Nobody has been able to tell me anything.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few moments of tugging at my hair when I started finasteride

Attachments

• 090CE6B1-F6C8-4B2F-BB57-51777F37C8A0.jpeg
    090CE6B1-F6C8-4B2F-BB57-51777F37C8A0.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 133