I Shaved My Head Today In The Morning

C150traffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Yea that is a good call I will keep this post updated. I actually have a date this week so I will
@C150traffic you look great man. It's just the initial shock. Given the condition of your hair it's your best option. Great beard genes too, if you let it grow a bit it will take the focus off your head, facial balance is restored once you have some hair on either side of your face. Also there's a lot of ladies that will be into that face I think. The most beautiful (or 2nd most) woman I know is 20 years old and been dating for over a year a buzzed Norwood 6 that is probably 40sth, with grey hairs on his beard. They even got a mutual tattoo. Just be casual about it and people will roll with it I promise.
You lost just one battle. The war is still on.
These comments here.......

Feminism has killed some men here.

Mister, you look great! Very masculin ...
And it demonstrates strong self-confidence in your step

You look like a real man and not this sh*t today:

2dikcrd.jpg

just remove the sad look in your eyes!
Lmfao

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hes lucky

his pretty boy days are over but he can evolve into the more manly jason statham type.

yeah this is one guy where you can actually talk about the "Statham look" of being a badass rugged bald man and it's not just bullshit.

you're lucky my friend, very few men can go sly and still have a look that suits them!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro you've got great facial feature . maybe with a slight hair transplant and propecia you would look great

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
no vertex or crown balding ? only losing hair at temple ?
maybe you don't need to shave .

C150traffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
no vertex or crown balding ? only losing hair at temple ?
maybe you don't need to shave .
No crown bit the temple has receeded back leaving a big forehead and only two inches left on the front to. Can't take meds they gave me ED after a year. After i quit I was function normally again. That was the deciding factor and it also look stupid trying to come it in

K

karankaran

You look good dude. I understand that shaving it all is tough. If I were to do it, I would look like mr potato head.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good with the shaved head, I wish I had a head suits the shaved head I will not think about hair loss ever, something I have learned if you want to know if you look good or at least normal with the shaved head, just see the impresssion or the reaction of people that see you for the first time either it's negative or positive, your friends and family or the people who knows you for a long time used to see you with hair so when you shave you will look weird to them, but they will used to it after sometime.
But you really gave me a heart attack when you said you got side after a one year of use, I thought side suppose to be at the first months of the treatment, if sides didn't show then you are good to go, I'm afraid I get side while I'm seeing a good progress, hair loss literally fucked my life, I wish all the best man.