I Shaved My Head Today In The Morning

C150traffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've been battling hairless for a couple of years with no success. Mine was falling put at the temples. I took finastride and minoxidil for 1 year until I started to get ED. I stopped taking finasteride and continued with minoxidil to no avail. I kept shedding when I was on both but when I dropped finasteride I had a major shed in the first two months. The frontal part of my head was only 2 2 1/2 fingers wide and 4 inches tall. Wow. It looked horrid. I was going to get a haircut today and try to bird it in haha, but instead I grabbed a clippers and shaved it off. Hairloss is my worst insecurity I have let it control my life for two years. Well boys, I did it. It's gone. I posted it on social media and got a whole bunch of "wtf" and "whyyyyyyyyy" but to be honest im ok with it. I'm sure i won't be getting the ladies but i have to feel good to be me. I am not as devestaded as i thought i would be but im quite down. Its sunday in mid day and im 3 hours in to being bald. I'm having steak and strip fajitas and a margarita. I lost the battle boys. Keep up the good fight
Oh and inn a side note my little guy is 100 operational after 2 months is finasteride but when I tried to get back on at an every other day dose I immediately got ed again.
ogmb8x.png
[/IMG]
ogmb8x.png
[/IMG]
ogmb8x.png

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor guy. You look as sad as I was when I did it last month. Worst feeling ever looking in the mirror and seeing that bald head.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its sunday in mid day and im 3 hours in to being bald. I'm having steak and strip fajitas and a margarita.

Honestly this sounds nice at the moment. Maybe I should just drop meds, shave the head, and devote my resources to enjoying good food, with a steady flow of margaritas to keep the negative emotions away.

C150traffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly this sounds nice at the moment. Maybe I should just drop meds, shave the head, and devote my resources to enjoying good food, with a steady flow of margaritas to keep the negative emotions away.
My friends on social media are ripping me apart with jokes. It's kind of rough. Im taking it like a champ on the pit side but it kind of atings. I just got passed the point of no return. You have to know when to fight and when to let go. I appreciate the positive comments. The initial shock is a little tough but I think it will blow over. I doubt the people in my life actually give a craps what I do with my hair.

C150traffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the head shape. Mine is too vertical/bumpy. In fact, I have to grow my sides longer to balance it.

Not a bad look for you.
Thank you. Sorry about the spelling it's actually not the Margaritas I just switched from iPhone to galaxy and it's messing with me. I think we focus on our insecurities more than others. People probably don't even notice the shape of your head. I've had two ladies that I've dated respond and one disgusted an the other sent me a smiley face I'm not sure if she's laughing at me or with me ha.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude, you look awesome. perfect head shape for a shaved head. I'm happy for you.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you did everything you could but but sometimes you can't win the fight against nature. it suits you better than you think! your kind eyes and head shape make it work for you.

i'm glad you're doing better now and you seem to be more comfortable in your own skin. better than looking at a thinning bird's nest every day!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have plenty of potential here mate

now youve clipped your head you might as wel really go for it

i suggest getting in great shape, getting more colour on you and growing out your beard stubble.

its a cliched suggestion for balding guys but you have the look to pull this off.

most guys dont.

no need to be sad.

guys like tim pool and their weak *** round feminine faces. theyre the baldies who are really fucked

C150traffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have plenty of potential here mate

now youve clipped your head you might as wel really go for it

i suggest getting in great shape, getting more colour on you and growing out your beard stubble.

its a cliched suggestion for balding guys but you have the look to pull this off.

most guys dont.

no need to be sad.

guys like tim pool and their weak *** round feminine faces. theyre the baldies who are really fucked

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The look in your eyes killed me a little bit.

You don't look too bad, though. Better than me, if that makes you feel any better.-

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These comments here.......

Feminism has killed some men here.

Mister, you look great! Very masculin ...
And it demonstrates strong self-confidence in your step

You look like a real man and not this sh*t today:

2dikcrd.jpg

just remove the sad look in your eyes!

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@C150traffic you look great man. It's just the initial shock. Given the condition of your hair it's your best option. Great beard genes too, if you let it grow a bit it will take the focus off your head, facial balance is restored once you have some hair on either side of your face. Also there's a lot of ladies that will be into that face I think. The most beautiful (or 2nd most) woman I know is 20 years old and been dating for over a year a buzzed Norwood 6 that is probably 40sth, with grey hairs on his beard. They even got a mutual tattoo. Just be casual about it and people will roll with it I promise.
You lost just one battle. The war is still on.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@C150traffic you look great man. It's just the initial shock. Given the condition of your hair it's your best option. Great beard genes too, if you let it grow a bit it will take the focus off your head, facial balance is restored once you have some hair on either side of your face. Also there's a lot of ladies that will be into that face I think. The most beautiful (or 2nd most) woman I know is 20 years old and been dating for over a year a buzzed Norwood 6 that is probably 40sth, with grey hairs on his beard. They even got a mutual tattoo. Just be casual about it and people will roll with it I promise.
You lost just one battle. The war is still on.

hes lucky

his pretty boy days are over but he can evolve into the more manly jason statham type.