i seriouslyy feel like crying lol

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my hair has been diffuse thinning for years now but within the last 2 months it has diffused so much more my hair looks like straws its pathetic stupid *** propecia hasnt done sh*t for 1 year and i know its not gonna work at all i want to jump on dutasteride but i have no way of getting it since im in canada and all these doctors dont prescribe it

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
king

my 2 c

finasteride was doing so so for me until I added a more aggressive topical regimen.

-3 shampoos (2keto, PO, nano mixed with a bunch of e.oils etc) 7x week

There are a bunch of shampoos out there with beneficial active ingredients that you could rotate with keto and PO like salycilic acid, TTO, coal tar. Using them daily makes a difference

-copper peptides (folligen) 4-5x week

Copper peptides are underrated IMO

-oil mix (4 or 5 classic e.oils, b vitamins, phenytoin, folligen, emu, etc in a avocado oil base) this oil mix made the difference for me. I leave it on anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours before a shower. 3-5x week

just using the 4-5 classic eoils with an oil base of grape seed or olive would be good. adding other stuff to it just helps a bit more. There are plenty of compounds out there that can have a benefit for Androgenetic Alopecia.

good luck.

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I've been on finasteride for almost 11 months and my hair's getting worse by the month. I swear I never noticed such a rapid deterioration in the years before I started propecia. It's frustrating and deeply disappointing.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
If my hair loss was reducing me to tears I'd probably get a hair piece. I might actually buy one anyway just to see what it looks like. Maybe I could just wear it on weekends.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Iodine.