• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Mosti

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! So Ive just turned 18 and Ive just just realized that My hair is thinning dramatically. The obvious reason is myself, I've done so many stuff to my hair it's stupid with all the shampoos and stuff. However when my hair is dry it looks so nice and great ( you can however see my scalp through the front hair if u look closely ) I wonder is this normal or should I check out with a doctor?

Attachments

• IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 11,997
  • IMG_3443.JPG
    IMG_3443.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 3,075

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this is normal when you are balding.

Reactions: br1

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! So Ive just turned 18 and Ive just just realized that My hair is thinning dramatically. The obvious reason is myself, I've done so many stuff to my hair it's stupid with all the shampoos and stuff. However when my hair is dry it looks so nice and great ( you can however see my scalp through the front hair if u look closely ) I wonder is this normal or should I check out with a doctor?

Your hairline kind of looks like a transplant which is kind of amusing, especially because it starts abnormally high up. In my opinion you are clearly balding, I have diffuse thinning as well as receding and most of my hair is fine like yours when dry, but looks the same as that when wet.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Usual thing to happen if you are born with not much density.
Nothing to worry about if it doesn't fit your hair loss regions.