I said I've always had an intact hairline.

G

I was wrong. I'm looking back at pics from January 2006 and my hairline has def moved down QUITE a bit. I started Proscar on July 9th, 2006, and started Avodart on August 22, 2006

First pic is from January 2006, second pic is January 2007. Hair length is different but I think I definitely was a solid NW2+ headed toward 3 in the first pic. The overall hairline came down but the temples really came down. What do you guys think? I had that nasty forelock of hair that would just hang there limp and lifeless in the first pic.

prcfv3.jpg

youngbaldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, your temples moved down. At first I was deceived by the first pic because of the longer hair, but when you mention the front lock, I see what you mean.

Interesting that dutasteride didn't destroy your hairline but actually improved it. I am sure every person is different but that gives me more faith in the drug when I look at that evidence.

I love this btw:

"Location: having my wife rub ranch dressing on my shaved head"

Tied with WoW's for one of the funniest lines ever:

"Location: wishes he was castrated"

lol

antonio666

Reaction score
well it is destroying my hairline BIG TIME,jayman has made significant improvement,it's funny in jan 2006 my hair was twicw as good as jaymans now we are like trains passing each othet in the other direction

G

thanks youngbaldie yeah that location is based on a poster on here who was advocating for everyone to embrace baldness, and he said that he shaved his head and let his wife rub ranch dressing on it haha.

G

antonio you must have been an nW1 in january 2006 then if your hair was twice as good

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayman i observed a similar effect, altho I really am not sure if its becuz of the diff longer hair makes. Like my hair all spiked up made my head look even more elongated then it is, therefore creating the illusion of a higher forehead. What I do think tho, without looking @ pics is that @ the very least my hairline is stronger, and I remember distinctively I had 2 limp hairs growing (thats right 2 really long hairs) pretty much growing right on my forehead, where my old hairline used 2 be I suppose. I have over 20 hairs there in that area and cant tell where the original 2 are in that pile.

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
JayMan said:
he said that he shaved his head and let his wife rub ranch dressing on it haha.

You seem to have a problem with telling the truth. find ONE post and link us to it ,if I ever said that. That saying was one of your childish attempts to insult me and ridicule me, not to mention the other insulting things and name calling you said about me and bald men.

Also I still dont think you were ever losing your hair. These pics don't prove anything, We all know combing your hair in certain ways can conceal or provide an illusion.