I Regularly Go To Brothels....................

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but i wanted to post a new thread.

Does anyone else regularly go to brothels or see prostitutes? I'm lucky that brothels are legal where i live in Australia.

I go very regularly maybe once every couple weeks sometimes once a week.

I'm balding but haven't started finasteride yet. I know when i start it may ruin my libido so this is why ive been going so much.
I always feel depressed afterwards but what can i do?

I wish i had a girlfriend instead.

Hell darkness my old friend.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
The eternal refuge of the bald man.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Does anyone else regularly go to brothels or see prostitutes? I'm lucky that brothels are legal where i live in Australia.

I'm balding but haven't started finasteride yet. I know when i start it may ruin my libido so this is why ive been going so much.

Yet another victim of fear mongering! Another fellow gone down the road of bald misery because hypochondriacs wrote on multiple blogs that finasteride emasculated them! What a load of sh*t.

Stick to the proper studies. Follow the most reputable opinions. Make an intelligent choice. Listening to fear mongerers on the internet is no intelligent choice.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet another victim of fear mongering! Another fellow gone down the road of bald misery because hypochondriacs wrote on multiple blogs that finasteride emasculated them! What a load of sh*t.

Stick to the proper studies. Follow the most reputable opinions. Make an intelligent choice. Listening to fear mongerers on the internet is no intelligent choice.

One year later, getting onto finasteride has already gone down as one of the best decisions I have ever made.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A stripper rejected me once. She had a ton of surgery done so I called her Robocop. She was very angry indeed

Some of these sex workers got standards

Should've called her by her real name

that always gets 'em.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Gross

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol @ rejection by a hooker

That's probably the worst thing that could possibly happen to an ugly, bald man, even worse than rock-bottom.

Rejected by hookers... I can't even imagine how utterly pathetic and miserable you would feel.

Luckily I'd never lower myself to go for hookers. I've never been that desperate for sex, and I'll never be. I've always considered them as filthy, disgusting and infected. I can't even bring myself to look at them, I'd never even touch them.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's probably the worst thing that could possibly happen to an ugly, bald man, even worse than rock-bottom.

Rejected by hookers... I can't even imagine how utterly pathetic and miserable you would feel.

Luckily I'd never lower myself to go for hookers. I've never been that desperate for sex, and I'll never be. I've always considered them as filthy, disgusting and infected. I can't even bring myself to look at them, I'd never even touch them.

Filthy, disgusting and infected.. so your average OK Cupid girl then?

I've never paid for it either but I've been to a few strip clubs for birthday parties and let me tell you, those kind of girls have more morals and more interesting to talk to than your average blonde bimbo, they are just smart enough to charge you that's all, most girls out there are sl*ts for FREE

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Filthy, disgusting and infected.. so your average OK Cupid girl then?

I've never paid for it either but I've been to a few strip clubs for birthday parties and let me tell you, those kind of girls have more morals and more interesting to talk to than your average blonde bimbo, they are just smart enough to charge you that's all, most girls out there are sl*ts for FREE

Okc girls are by far the highest standard of any of the major dating apps, Tinder, Badoo, POF etc. As long as you remove the trannies.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okc girls are by far the highest standard of any of the major dating apps, Tinder, Badoo, POF etc. As long as you remove the trannies.

Hi JeanLuc, which app would be best to find a bae to piss and puke on me?

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it either. Just strap a ball gag on her and go to town man. No need for piss everywhere.

And I doubt a sex worker would let you do it. Especially not for free. Ask yourself who is the real filth out there.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it either. Just strap a ball gag on her and go to town man. No need for piss everywhere.

And I doubt a sex worker would let you do it. Especially not for free. Ask yourself who is the real filth out there.

For me I think actual sex is much dirtier. Sex is more instinctual and animalstic, getting peed on or degraded and so forth is more cerebral.

I met an off duty stripper on the sidewalk in town one time and she let me finger her and kept getting me to feel and suck her fake tits literally within minutes of meeting, but when she said she had to go to the bathroom and I half-joked to her she could do it on me she told me I was a creep and left with her friend. What even.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew a couple sex workers in Australia. I've only heard of one client being turned down, he was developing feelings for her and she didn't like that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me I think actual sex is much dirtier. Sex is more instinctual and animalstic, getting peed on or degraded and so forth is more cerebral.

I met an off duty stripper on the sidewalk in town one time and she let me finger her and kept getting me to feel and suck her fake tits literally within minutes of meeting, but when she said she had to go to the bathroom and I half-joked to her she could do it on me she told me I was a creep and left with her friend. What even.

well because their is 'dirty/naughty' sex and then their is literal dirty sex..
Piss, scat, vomit, blood to me is like literal dirty and a bridge way way too far for me.
Plenty of ways to play with 'degrading' without these kinds things IMO.
Sorry if i sound judgey I am not really I just could never go there.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
well because their is 'dirty/naughty' sex and then their is literal dirty sex..
Piss, scat, vomit, blood to me is like literal dirty and a bridge way way too far for me.
Plenty of ways to play with 'degrading' without these kinds things IMO.
Sorry if i sound judgey I am not really I just could never go there.

Isnt urine more sterile than saliva?