I Received A Shipment Of 99 Percent Alcohol Today

adambr99

My Regimen
Reaction score
that looks like fake alcohol, look in the comments many people said its barley 50%, if even that at all.

Reactions: TEG

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that looks like fake alcohol, look in the comments many people said its barley 50%, if even that at all.
i didn't even read them. thanks. well I wont touch it. Dont know what to do with it really

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a golden rule everyone who wears should follow: Never buy any hair systems or hair system products/accessories on Amazon or Ebay! Only buy from a reputable hair system company. That way, you will guarantee they are not fakes.

The best place to buy Isopropyl for an reasonable price and ensure it's genuine is from legit chemical companies in your area/country. For example, I buy mine from:

https://hexchemonline.co.uk/products/ipa

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just tried it. it is 99 per cent rubbing alcohol. I don't know what these people in the comments on Amazon are talking about. I can only attribute their words to the fact that they never have used this before. They are probably using it to make hand sanitizer.

it works just as good as any I have purchased in the past

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazon has a problem with fakes in general.

Apparently the stock for a given product from multiple sellers gets shoved in the same bucket. So not even the seller is reliable in that sense.