I Really Think This Is Amazing, Dont You?

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if there is something else in the world that can do that...

No. Beauty is the only true commodity in human society. Everything else of 'value' is an agreed upon phenomenon. We say that gold is valuable because it is rare and has unique properties. But there are a lot of things that are rare with unique properties, and we never agreed that they're valuable. Beauty doesn't require a social, verbal or otherwise, agreement of value. It is in and of itself valuable due to its function that drives the most basic and only instinct of purpose: procreation. You feel suicidal because you have no value in human society.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, thinking about how your life would have been different if you didn't have to go through your teens & early 20s with a barren scalp.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
No. Beauty is the only true commodity in human society. Everything else of 'value' is an agreed upon phenomenon. We say that gold is valuable because it is rare and has unique properties. But there are a lot of things that are rare with unique properties, and we never agreed that they're valuable. Beauty doesn't require a social, verbal or otherwise, agreement of value. It is in and of itself valuable due to its function that drives the most basic and only instinct of purpose: procreation. You feel suicidal because you have no value in human society.

Riddim world has changed.
In today's world,everything matters.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, thinking about how your life would have been different if you didn't have to go through your teens & early 20s with a barren scalp.
I did spend all my 20s getting into depressesion because of it, which get worse and worse ad hairloss advanced of course...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think it is amazing how one look in the mirror can ruin my mood completely.
No matter how good i felt before, one look at a mirror or some reflection, in the wrong angle / lighting / hair condition just makes me instantly suicidal.

I wonder if there is something else in the world that can do that...

Reading through the list of advancements in the field of hair restauration during the last 20 years.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said, in reference to your "Libshit" comment, IT BAFFLES THE MIND THAT YANKS THINK LIBERALISM IS TANTAMOUNT TO AN INSULT, IT HAS LITTLE TO NO DETERMINATE MEANING..

Speak English mate, fook ur fancy words

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even need bad lighting, there's nothing left on my head to light but maybe a couple moles

at least I can always entertain myself with this

I said, in reference to your "Libshit" comment, IT BAFFLES THE MIND THAT YANKS THINK LIBERALISM IS TANTAMOUNT TO AN INSULT, IT HAS LITTLE TO NO DETERMINATE MEANING..

lol

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i feel bad for libs, they are just very niaive but they do grow out of it eventually.

but it is too bad that inner beauty doesn't match outer beauty.
imagine how much better our world would be if that were so