I really can't understand people bitching about side effet.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously, we're losing our hair, a very important part of us, and a unique parcel of life for those who are young, and we should worry about 2% pourcent risk ?

Let's even pretend those numbers are underrated, and there are like 25% of risks, well, if you can't take even a 1/4 chance to save your hair, don't come bitching about it.

I'll bet anyday my life in a soccer match with a 1/4 chance if the price is preserving/getting my hair back.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Seriously, we're losing our hair, a very important part of us, and a unique parcel of life for those who are young, and we should worry about 2% pourcent risk ?

Let's even pretend those numbers are underrated, and there are like 25% of risks, well, if you can't take even a 1/4 chance to save your hair, don't come bitching about it.

I'll bet anyday my life in a soccer match with a 1/4 chance if the price is preserving/getting my hair back.

Rare or not i rather be bald then have ****ed up side affects most here want hair to attract women you gonna be no use if you cant "get it up" regardless if you have hair like Thor or bald like Statham...but THIS is just MY opinion it is up to you if you want to live by other peoples opinions or not.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

A little ED and is agree but I ended up with some serious painful stuff.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Rare or not i rather be bald then have ****ed up side affects most here want hair to attract women you gonna be no use if you cant "get it up" regardless if you have hair like Thor or bald like Statham...but THIS is just MY opinion it is up to you if you want to live by other peoples opinions or not.

Your message would only make sense if there was 100% chances of having side effect. You make it look like you trade your health for hair, NO, your trade A SMALL RISK of degrading your health to preserve your hair.

And your healthy erection could be no use if you're bald.

- - - Updated - - -

A little ED and is agree but I ended up with some serious painful stuff.

That's one thing to stop after feeling a side effect, i totally understand that (if it's not just a placebo painfull stuff), and not even taking the chance.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Your message would only make sense if there was 100% chances of having side effect. You make it look like you trade your health for hair, NO, your trade A SMALL RISK of degrading your health to preserve your hair.

There is a reason why i said "rare or not" dude just read before you type things yeah..."and your healthy erection could be no use if you're bald" but it could be "no use" for guys with hair you really think EVERY guy WITH hair has no problems whats so ever in their sex life or something?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

That's one thing to stop after feeling a side effect, i totally understand that (if it's not just a placebo painfull stuff), and not even taking the chance.

Read my post in my signature and you'll see I wasn't psyching myself out

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

If you had looked into this before this little rant, you'd know that the problem with finasteride side effects is that they're permanent for many. It's not like "Duh, I got sides, but I'll quit finasteride now and they go away". They don't necessarily ever go away! I still have sides and it's been 2 years since I stopped finasteride for good. So, by all means, please do gamble with your manhood. I just wish I hadn't.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've never had a problem getting it up while on finasteride but you have to remember everyone's genetics are different. I have friends that drink coffee to go to sleep while it turns me into a nervous, anxiety-ridden wreck. Everyone's body reacts differently.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you had looked into this before this little rant, you'd know that the problem with finasteride side effects is that they're permanent for many. It's not like "Duh, I got sides, but I'll quit finasteride now and they go away". They don't necessarily ever go away! I still have sides and it's been 2 years since I stopped finasteride for good. So, by all means, please do gamble with your manhood. I just wish I hadn't.

What sides do you still have?

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score

That's what i call "Risk", if there were no dangerous permanent side effects, it won't BE A RISK.

Being bald is also a permanent and irreversible condition.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason why i said "rare or not" dude just read before you type things yeah..."and your healthy erection could be no use if you're bald" but it could be "no use" for guys with hair you really think EVERY guy WITH hair has no problems whats so ever in their sex life or something?

Yeah, you said "Rare or not", and then started making conjectures about it like it was a high probability repercussion.

I could also say that your erection won't be to any use to you if you're in the 90% cases where the bald look doesn't suit you.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never had a problem getting it up while on finasteride but you have to remember everyone's genetics are different. I have friends that drink coffee to go to sleep while it turns me into a nervous, anxiety-ridden wreck. Everyone's body reacts differently.

Again, that's the "Risk".

I can't understand someone who says "Baldness is destroying my life" and than can't take a 2% or 5% or even a 10% risk solution."

If Baldness doesn't cause that much problem to you, then i'd absolutely understand, it won't be worth the risk.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah, you said "Rare or not", and then started making conjectures about it like it was a high probability repercussion.

I could also say that your erection won't be to any use to you if you're in the 90% cases where the bald look doesn't suit you.

You just assuming now im not gonna say one thing but mean something else...i was just saying i rather be bald then have messed up side effects i didnt say that you WILL get these effects everytime or there is a high probabilty etc AGAIN there is a reason i said "rare or not" i said it thinking you would understand...guess i was wrong.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
You just assuming now im not gonna say one thing but mean something else...i was just saying i rather be bald then have messed up side effects i didnt say that you WILL get these effects everytime or there is a high probabilty etc AGAIN there is a reason i said "rare or not" i said it thinking you would understand...guess i was wrong.

I'd rather be A than B would just make sense if you have a really hight percentage of having one of them by avoiding the other. It doesn't make any sense if it's 2%, 5% or 10% of having B.

Like you won't say "I'd rather drive carefully in the empty highway than die" but "I'd rather drive carefully in the empty highway than take any risk"

A correct sentence in the context would be "I'd rather go bald than take any risk of having messed up side effects", this i can understand.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides do you still have?

Most of the sexual/prostate related sides are still present. Urinal leaking after peeing, constant need to pee, softer erections that don't last very well, decreased amount of semen, penile curviness, moobs. Well at least the testicle and chest ache went away... I had testicle ache for a year after quitting.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the sexual/prostate related sides are still present. Urinal leaking after peeing, constant need to pee, softer erections that don't last very well, decreased amount of semen, penile curviness, moobs. Well at least the testicle and chest ache went away... I had testicle ache for a year after quitting.

I know this is prob TMI but I have noticed that I have pain and irritation still in my taint area (cant remember the real term).
Also I get some testical ache and such still when I have to go to the bathroom. Have been wondering if this is prostate related. Mostly Im back to norm but who know what can happen, a crash can come at any moment. good luck man.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is prob TMI but I have noticed that I have pain and irritation still in my taint area (cant remember the real term).
Also I get some testical ache and such still when I have to go to the bathroom. Have been wondering if this is prostate related. Mostly Im back to norm but who know what can happen, a crash can come at any moment. good luck man.

Yeah... I still have some "stinging" in my balls from time to time too, but it's not nowhere as painful as it was last year. Of course it's prostate related, man... we took med that's meant for treating enlargened prostate without the need.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah... I still have some "stinging" in my balls from time to time too, but it's not nowhere as painful as it was last year. Of course it's prostate related, man... we took med that's meant for treating enlargened prostate without the need.

Yeah, I read that by altering the prostate with the finasteride you allow a greater chance for foreign bacteria to get in there and run amuck. Once you get that in there and it casues an infection it can be YEARS if ever before you get it cleared out.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I'd rather be A than B would just make sense if you have a really hight percentage of having one of them by avoiding the other. It doesn't make any sense if it's 2%, 5% or 10% of having B.

Like you won't say "I'd rather drive carefully in the empty highway than die" but "I'd rather drive carefully in the empty highway than take any risk"

A correct sentence in the context would be "I'd rather go bald than take any risk of having messed up side effects", this i can understand.

You really are making this into something silly now i bet you and many others here understood what i was trying to say with the "rare or not" alone...you are saying what i said which is the funny thing but in a different context...again i said what i said cause i said "rare or not" to begin with meaning i dont care if the effects you get are common or not or they are 10% or 50% or 70% of getting them blah blah...it was just another way of saying i dont care how high or low of the chances of getting them (i could go on)...but i rather be bald then get them...you are just nitpicking with the percentages which is silly to be honest.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand that, what you don't understand is that the formulation of the sentence makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

By saying i'd rather go bald than have messed up side effects you make it look like there is no choice, no slice of hope, but only a huge sacrifice to be made. Wich is not the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I read that by altering the prostate with the finasteride you allow a greater chance for foreign bacteria to get in there and run amuck. Once you get that in there and it casues an infection it can be YEARS if ever before you get it cleared out.

What i've read in many forums is that an altered prostate by Propecia can make urination painful, not frequent. I had this stuff before propecia (the frequent thing).

Many people had this same problem without taking any pill, how could someone assume that it's Propecia related ?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that, what you don't understand is that the formulation of the sentence makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

By saying i'd rather go bald than have messed up side effects you make it look like there is no choice, no slice of hope, but only a huge sacrifice to be made. Wich is not the case.

- - - Updated - - -

What i've read in many forums is that an altered prostate by Propecia can make urination painful, not frequent. I had this stuff before propecia (the frequent thing).

Many people had this same problem without taking any pill, how could someone assume that it's Propecia related ?

I didnt get that info from forums but other research online, which again online is still questionable. The reason I KNOW it was finasteride was because I went on and off 3 times and 3 times had the same sides...... so whether its finasteride or something underlying finasteride activates I dont know but in the end I get sides.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

I didnt mean it that way though hence "rare or not" rare meaning the chances of getting the effects are slim to none waste of time worrying because you probably want get these effects...EVERYONE (well most) knows there is a chance of not getting effects i didnt think i had to explain myself i thought it was common sense around these parts.