I Promise You There Is Alot Of Drugs That Make Us Nw1

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started on 20th May: no gyno, no erection problems, still shooting big loads.

I'm 33 and approximately a NW3. I've formulated a two-year plan for my hair which will culminate with a hair transplant if necessary. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about my situation, I'm lucky to not have particularly aggressive genes.

I gotcha, I say my hair loss is moderate since I've been losing it for two and a half years and I'm basically an NW2.5 now (19 almost 20). I'm just hoping treatment can at least bring me back to an NW1.5 or fucked. Hair transplants isn't even an option since I'm black (and from what I've seen, most afro-hair transplants look absolutely horrible) and I'm young. I'm not sure how to feel about my situation since my hair loss comes from my mom's side and most men lost their hair in their 40s.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has fevi been proven to work against hair loss or is everyone just speculating that it will help because its more poweful than seti?
Supposedly, it's suppose to be more potent seti that can stop hair loss dead on its tracks. I'm not sure how true this is, but we'll see.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotcha, I say my hair loss is moderate since I've been losing it for two and a half years and I'm basically an NW2.5 now (19 almost 20). I'm just hoping treatment can at least bring me back to an NW1.5 or fucked. Hair transplants isn't even an option since I'm black (and from what I've seen, most afro-hair transplants look absolutely horrible) and I'm young. I'm not sure how to feel about my situation since my hair loss comes from my mom's side and most men lost their hair in their 40s.

I think starting finasteride as your foundation is the way to go. I personally won't be adding minoxidil to my routine for at least a year. Some of the younger guys on here have shown amazing recovery from finasteride alone. Just don't get freaked out by shedding, remember it's miniaturisation we're fighting.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think starting finasteride as your foundation is the way to go. I personally won't be adding minoxidil to my routine for at least a year. Some of the younger guys on here have shown amazing recovery from finasteride alone. Just don't get freaked out by shedding, remember it's miniaturisation we're fighting.

I'll keep that in mind. I'm just not sure since I honestly don't expect finasteride to give me a recovery alone.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and Minoxidil will be a thing of the past in the next years...We will have better treatments to treat baldness (male pattern baldness) and maybe a cure...

I wish that were true. Replical, might be a cure. Histogen is not coming out, and I don't know why.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out Dr diep hair transplants on black men, his services are more costly than others but he produces amazing results

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Supposedly, it's suppose to be more potent seti that can stop hair loss dead on its tracks. I'm not sure how true this is, but we'll see.
I know thats the thinking of a lot of the guys on the private forum. I just dont know of any real study thats been done to show its effectiveness on hair loss

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know thats the thinking of a lot of the guys on the private forum. I just dont know of any real study thats been done to show its effectiveness on hair loss
Basically it keeps PGD2 from stacking, which is present in balding areas and is the cause from DHT.

There's one user who's been getting seti for months and maintained what he had at best m, but upped the dosage and is getting regrowth one month in.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out Dr diep hair transplants on black men, his services are more costly than others but he produces amazing results
Not gonna lie, those are some amazing results.

Honestly though, I rather just stick to treatment for now. Don't think transplants will ever be a true option for me unless I really want to get one or stem cell treatments take off.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, those are some amazing results.

Honestly though, I rather just stick to treatment for now. Don't think transplants will ever be a true option for me unless I really want to get one or stem cell treatments take off.
Yeah, just wanted to let you know about this surgeon just in case in future you change your mind, cheers