I Ordered A Stock System From Lord Hair

Abiel

Reaction score
The Sv-1 medium light density
Their service is great. I got the system in less than 4 days They even removed the excess skin at the front for me. ( which i always had trouble doing it myself)
Sadly the system is super thick, It has Indian hair and the density is too much! The hairline doesn't look graduated at all.
I'm going on vacation next month. To the beach aI was thinking of getting a curly hair system and just attach it with tape and brush my hair to the front to hide the hairline in case i have an emergency but I can't seem to find any websites where they have it in stock. You have have it customized. Do you guys think i can perm the hair? Thanks
20180914_080821.jpg

20180914_084203.jpg
20180914_083131.jpg

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Yeah the density looks really thick, iwould try thinning that bad boy out unless your naturalhair isthat dense.

And why do u want to go curly for the beach?

OnTheQuestForHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
May I ask the density of the piece? Is that a medium? Edit : Nevermind I can't read. OUCH that's medium light!

Mine is custom so it's going to take a while, but I think I overdid it with density (I went medium) although my sides and back are very thick... so it might not be an issue. Next time I'll go with medium light though, feel that's a better option.

Abiel

Reaction score
The Sv-1 medium light density
Their service is great. I got the system in less than 4 days They even removed the excess skin at the front for me. ( which i always had trouble doing it myself)
Sadly the system is super thick, It has Indian hair and the density is too much! The hairline doesn't look graduated at all.
I'm going on vacation next month. To the beach aI was thinking of getting a curly hair system and just attach it with tape and brush my hair to the front to hide the hairline in case i have an emergency but I can't seem to find any websites where they have it in stock. You have have it customized. Do you guys think i can perm the hair? ThanksView attachment 99078
View attachment 99079 View attachment 99080
Hey man. Yeah the density looks really thick, iwould try thinning that bad boy out unless your naturalhair isthat dense.

And why do u want to go curly for the beach?
My natural hair is wavy and i want to change my haircut to hide the hairline so when I go into the water in case the bond won't hold I can hide it

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Abiel , is that you in your avatar? I can't see the picture clearly, but it looks like the hair what you have in your avatar is pretty much the same to the one from the system. Hairline in system looks pretty thick and maybe a bit unnatural, but if you manage to make it thinner, then the end look of the system should be a way better and natural.

JayNoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you only use tape on your system typically? Could you follow up and let us know what you ended up going with. Curious to see the following responses from people also.