I Need Your Help And Advice On Choosing A Surgeon Please

Namsak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello fellows.

Hope you all are well.

I am 30 years old and plan on flying to Turkey for a hair transplant.

I have started to lose hair in my early twenties. I took Minoxidil for a while but stopped about 4 years ago. I think my hair loss got more severe during the last two or three years but I am not actually even sure. Anyways, after some research, I narrowed my list of options down to 6 clinics/surgeons, and I would like to kindly ask you guys if based on your direct/indirect experience and knowledge, you could give me your opinion on those clinics. For what it’s worth, they are all ISHRS members. Thanks a lot.

Dr. Cinik

Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz

Dr. Ilker Apaydin

Dr. Acar

Dr. Demirsoy

Dr. Tayfun

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 409
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 415
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 392
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 413

andrus

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Dr. Demirsoy and awful things about Dr. Cinik. Have you narrowed down further?

Namsak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you Andrus!!! That's interesting because we're on the same page. I have narrowed down to Demirsoy #1, and Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz who I haven't really ruled out but most likely I'll go with Demirsoy. Another interesting thing is that out of about 8 or 9 surgeons that I have contacted (add to the list ********* and Erdogan, just to have his opinion, can't afford it at that point), all of them got back with proposition for surgery except two: Koray Erdogan and Demirsoy. They told me that my donor area is too weak, and that I wanna take finasteride for at least 6 months and contact them back. It was hard to swallow at first, but at the same time made me more confortable to go with Demirsoy...

andrus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you Andrus!!! That's interesting because we're on the same page. I have narrowed down to Demirsoy #1, and Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz who I haven't really ruled out but most likely I'll go with Demirsoy. Another interesting thing is that out of about 8 or 9 surgeons that I have contacted (add to the list ********* and Erdogan, just to have his opinion, can't afford it at that point), all of them got back with proposition for surgery except two: Koray Erdogan and Demirsoy. They told me that my donor area is too weak, and that I wanna take finasteride for at least 6 months and contact them back. It was hard to swallow at first, but at the same time made me more confortable to go with Demirsoy...
Hey Namsak - any update? How did everything go with you?