I Need Urgent From You Help Me Please

Lion-O

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new to the forum but i really need your help.

I started balding since i was 16. Been taking finasteride since 21 and now i'm 32. I upped the dosage to 5 mg because i thought 4 years ago that finasteride seemed to be working less. Til this year i was on Norwood 3... Now, i dont know what happened, in the start of this year my hair is worsening all over, it seems i'll be completely bald soon if i dont do anything. It is really falling all over...I was using Foam minoxidil til this year but always suspected it didnt to great thing so i started 4 months ago Foam Minoxidil in the morning and Liquid in night. Liquid may incresead the shedding but the 2 months shedding mark had already passed... at least it is what says in literature.

So my regimen now is:
Finasteride 5mg, Foam morning and Liquid minoxidil night.

I'm worsening day from day. I see hair sprouting on certain lines since i started minoxidil liquid but the loss is surpacing the gain and these new hairs are almost transparent and only 1 centimeter long...

I'm very sad and don't know what to do... Never had DHT test and never considered taking Dutasteride (red somewhere it kills hair).

Please help me.

Thank you.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new to the forum but i really need your help.

I started balding since i was 16. Been taking finasteride since 21 and now i'm 32. I upped the dosage to 5 mg because i thought 4 years ago that finasteride seemed to be working less. Til this year i was on Norwood 3... Now, i dont know what happened, in the start of this year my hair is worsening all over, it seems i'll be completely bald soon if i dont do anything. It is really falling all over...I was using Foam minoxidil til this year but always suspected it didnt to great thing so i started 4 months ago Foam Minoxidil in the morning and Liquid in night. Liquid may incresead the shedding but the 2 months shedding mark had already passed... at least it is what says in literature.

So my regimen now is:
Finasteride 5mg, Foam morning and Liquid minoxidil night.

I'm worsening day from day. I see hair sprouting on certain lines since i started minoxidil liquid but the loss is surpacing the gain and these new hairs are almost transparent and only 1 centimeter long...

I'm very sad and don't know what to do... Never had DHT test and never considered taking Dutasteride (red somewhere it kills hair).

Please help me.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear this.
You are one of the unlucky ones :-( I know something about it.
At this point dutasteride may be the only possible attempt.
After that, maybe RU and, mostly, preparing for a transplant.