I Need Some Advices With My Current Treatment

lilrenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all excuse my poor english. To resume i'm 26 years old and I suffer severe anxiety and my career is quite hard and a lot of stress is involved, and about two years ago i began to quickly loss hair. In response to this, i start shaving (1mm) my head and notice a lot of empty spaces in my head, so i started taking finasteride about 6 months ago, minoxidil about 3 months, and about a week ago ketaconazol shampoo. I have noticed good results (sadly i dont have any pics of my head before the treatment) and this is my current state.

I have two questions: does shaving my head (keep it in 1mm) accelerate my hair loss ? , and is recommendable to use ketaconazol shampoo every day ? Any aditional advices is well received.

Thank you.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-06-27 at 14.31.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-06-27 at 14.31.16.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 339

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, shaving does not accelerate your hair loss. Shaving your hair helps you treat your hair loss and monitoring it and/or regrowth. It's more visible if you have short hair and most importantly, it's easier to get minoxidil to your scalp with less hair in the way to soak up half of it.

Do not use keto shampoo every day. If it's nizoral you probably do not wanna use it more than 1-2 times a week or whatever the bottle tells you. It's not very nice to your hair, probably gonna make it dry and thin. You can use a more healthy shampoo with less keto to prevent the dandruff and itchiness from coming back and could probably be used more frequently.

Last edited:

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Agree completly with Yakitori, and stick to your regime, no "on" and "off" periods etc, just follow the regime strictly :)