i need propecia!!

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
im trying to purchase propecia. i currently reside in canada and i dunno where to get it. I got a prescription but i lost it and i dont want to go back and get one. Is is possible to get propecia without a prescription. I tried inhousepharmacy and i dont see canada in thier dropdown list to the countries they ship too. I also tried unitedpharmacy but i have no idea how to navigate through their site. can sum1 plz help.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
its a Rx only drug unless you wanna go with the generic version

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
Just go back and get another prescription and ask him to write in refills. My doctor wrote in 90 days at a time and 3 refills so I only need to go back once every 9 months. Pretty cheap when you average it out. You can also purchase it online without a prescription, although I doubt it's legal. The penalties for buying non-controlled medications (aka. non-addictive medications-- such as Propecia) without a prescription in the United States is very minor, if they bother to contact you at all. Usually they just confiscate it.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, United Pharmacies is the best place IMO for Canadian's to purchase propecia or the generic versions of it. I don't understand, what problems are you having navigating their site? I used them recently and found it pretty straight forward? :dunno:

Hit5

Reaction score
Hairforce,

You are fine just have the wrong site URL. Here is the correct one: unitedpharmacies.com. I placed another order with them on Sept 23. It usually takes 2-4 weeks.